5. Trust me, Trust you.

[*Dedication for _Nano_ because his ((im sorry for my mistake ;n;)) comment made me so happy, happy enough to write a chapter in a day* ^3^ <3 Thanks again luv!]

Anywho, other than that, you dunno how much trouble I went through trying to find the right word for the skin above my eyes... I was like:

ME: yo, brother, whats the skin above the eye called?

HIM: ... um foreski-.. oh wait. No. forget that.

ME:... seriously? no.

HIM: ask mom... isn't it eyelashes?

ME: No! I mean the skin, not the lashes!

HIM:...lids... wait.

ME: OMG! eyelids! got it!

HIM: omfg, why are we so stupid?

Lol so yeah... enjoy -u-;;

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

When my senses awoke, I knew something was terribly wrong, but I really didn't feel like opening my eyes yet. Somehow, I was extremely tired. Although I didn't open my eyes, my eyelids were tinted pink and I could feel warmth against my cheeks which told me that it was morning and that it was time to get up. I strained my ears to hear the sounds and was startled when I heard small short beeping noises that continuously beeped in rhythm. The next thing I noticed was the smell. It didn't smell like home, buttered popcorn and the new computer smell. Then I felt the sheets beneath, it didn't feel like the soft fuzzy blankets I was sleeping on with Tammy yesterday. And speaking of Tammy...

When I felt a cool breeze on the side where Tammy was supposed to be, my eyes shot wide open and I frantically searched around with my eyes, trying to spot a girl with dark black hair. On the left side of the bed, I found her resting peacefully on a chair and I sighed in relief, only to freeze in panic once again. I slowly sat up from the bed and looked around the room.

This room was NOT my room.

This bed was NOT my bed.

And what the hell was Tammy wearing?!

I heard the previous beeping start to speed up and I glanced towards the right to find one of those machines that was used in hospitals to measure a patient's pulse. I saw the machine connected to my wrist and not knowing what to do, I ripped the system out of my wrists causing the monitor's beeping to go flat. I tried to get off the bed, towards Tammy, but suddenly to men and a woman who looked like a nurse burst in the room.

"Grab her!" The nurse cried and the two men stalked towards me.

My eyes were wide open and I ran towards Tammy, shaking her, "Tammy! Tammy! Wake up! We have to leave! Now! They're keeping us here! We have to run!"

Tammy slowly opened her eyes and stared at me in confusion, "Riyu..?" When she finally saw me fully, her eyes began to tear up and she jumped off the chair to give me one of her suffocating hugs, "Oh my gawd! Riyu! You're finally awake! I'm so glad!"

I was getting confused, but I wasted no time. Pushing her back so she could see my face, I roughly told her, "We have no time! We gotta run!"

I grabbed her hands, about to run, but the two men were already behind me and using their strength, they held my arms and legs and tossed me onto the bed. I struggled fiercely, but when I could see that it was no use, I screamed in horror, "HELP! HELP! TAMMY HELP!"

Tears began to rush down my face and I stared to the side where Tammy was. I could see her smiling softly towards me, but she wasn't doing anything. She was only... standing there. Doing nothing.