Epilogue

shubaprem simigreg  and GuttoGarcia !! Thank you so so much!! 💜💜💜

_______________________________________________________

Arthit's POV:

I opened my eyes, as soon as the sun's rays fell upon my face. I tried to block it with my hand, when my vision fell on a beautiful platinum ring, that hugged my finger, as if it was made for my ring finger.

All the memories of the previous day, made me smile, from ear to ear. How could I contain this happiness? It was the morning after our wedding, after all.

Initially, I wanted to propose to him, on the day of his graduation, but because he bet me to it, I decided to plan our wedding, on the same day. The entire wedding was a surprise to him, and I had planned it up until the last detail.

When he was interning with Siam Polymers, I thought it would be difficult to execute my plan, because we would meet each other very often. But to my surprise, it was all too easy, with the help of his dad. His dad, was the first person I spoke to, about the secret wedding, because he had to help me hoard Kong, when I spoke to the others and arranged everything.

I vividly remember the conversation I had, with our families. I spoke to Kong's dad first, giving him a hint that I would like to talk to both our families together, and he immediately understood the assignment and sent Kong away, for a meeting, that would take at least 3 hours, by when, I met both our parents over lunch, and got their blessings.

They were more than happy to help me plan and carry out the wedding. It was a herculean task, to keep this from Kong, when all we wanted to do, was to celebrate the occasion. Being a head hazer, really rescued me, every time I had to mask my smile and put on a serious/normal face. Kong didn't suspect anything, because he was really busy with his internship and also the training he had to undergo, to take over the company, in due course.

I wanted everything arranged and ready at least a week before the wedding - to be precise, the day his internship gets over, so that we get a week's rest and he can prepare for his graduation, since he was the valedictorian.

Since his graduation was held in the morning, it was perfect for me to plan a evening beach wedding. Going with my suggestion, Kong's dad informed him that he had a gathering to attend, by the beach, on his graduation evening. His dad also mentioned that, though the venue was a beach, the occasion was a formal one, so he had to wear a suite and I packed a set of casual clothes that he could change into, after the wedding.

After our parents, it was time to talk to our friends about my plan. The expressions on their faces, as soon as they heard it, was so euphoric, that it obliterated every uncertainty I had. I went ahead with my plan, with everyone's help and it was one of the most amazing evenings of my life.

Since it was a official gathering for him, Kong did not find it odd that his parents accompanied him to the venue, all dressed up. Every person who was close to us, was already present at the beach, when Kong arrived.

Since it wouldn't be possible to keep Kong in the dark after he arrived, I decided to start the ceremony as soon as the sun began to set. The evening sky was painted with light shades of purple, pink and orange; and those were the colours of our décor.

 The evening sky was painted with light shades of purple, pink and orange; and those were the colours of our décor