Part 9:

She dressed up like a decent girl, and when Nick looks at her, he told him self that he will be more careful of protecting a beautiful girl like Angele.

"Sir Nick, the make up and dress is done. How about the money we---"- Nick stop them when aunt Saturnina gave them the money he promised to pay for their service.

He can't take his eyes off from Angele, he's like hypnotize again and his guts repeating said he could stare at Angele and see how beautiful she is.

She is more than beautiful than Anna, he swear that from his heart.

"Look how beautiful you are, Angele."- finally he spoke up, Angele is uncomfortable because of her make up and dress but she manage to smile.

He hold her hands, touching her face with his hand but suddenly the door opens and it was Sander, his secretary.

"Sir Nick?"- Sander shocked when he saw his boss almost kiss a girl in front of him.

Nick distance from Angele, Nick knew Sander didn't know about Angele's existence.

"Sander. What are you doing here?"- Nick asked Sander, he thought he's waiting in the company for him to come.

"Sir, is that your girlfriend? Uhm, sorry for disturbing you, guys. I'm just here, sir, to inform you that there are many reporters waiting outside the company and want you to appear with her in public with explanation who clearly she is."- Sander said to Nick, he can't even believe that the girl has a face with an angel, she's innocent and charming, very beautiful.

"I know, we are preparing now. We are going to open for an interview in my company."- he said to Sander.

Nick can't wait for Sander's response, he looked at Sander and he saw how he looked at Angele so he shouted again.

"SANDER! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND?!"- Nick said to Sander and Sander jumped when he was shocked, he didn't know he was caught by his boss by glancing at his very beautiful girlfriend.

"I---I'm sorry, sir. And yes, sir, the balcony of company is ready for an interview. And the limousine is waiting for you outside, sir, we were going now."- Sander said to Nick, Nick hold Angele's hand, Angele look at him and can't help but blush.