Part 14:

Anna went crazy these past few days because Nick fell out of love to her, she can't accept the fact that she'd been betrayed just because of her worst attitude.

"Worst, my ass."- she whispered through her words that she's the one who can hear it.

These past few days she didn't feel any hungry at all, all she knew is to cry and destroy all of the things inside of her bedroom.

And a whisper from her ears wakes her up with full of scary expression because she didn't have any partner inside of her room.

"My child!"- the echo makes her head turns around on the four wall of her room but she didn't see any person.

"Who are you?!"- she asked on the air, then a laugh of an evil makes her crazy.

Then a shadow behind her standing on the curtains made her head turns around and she was shocked when she saw a woman with a long tail, her eyes full of black, and her head with a two sided horn.

She walks near to Anna but Anna is very afraid and she thought this woman in front of her could kill her.

"For a very long time, we've met each other again, Lucy."- the evil woman said to Anna, but Anna thought that Lucy is not her name.

"I'm not Lucy! And I'm not your child!"- Anna replied to the evil woman.

"Yes, you are."- the evil woman said to Anna she began to explain to her about her true identity. "Your human father is my affair while I'm living to the underworld with my true husband who named Lucifer. Me and your human father make love in a few times and I'm already pregnant and that baby is you, Lucy."- the evil woman told Anna.

"I said I'm not Lucy!"- she protested but the evil woman just smile at her and touches her face with a very long nails who can cut your throats.

Then the evil woman continue telling her stories.

"My husband Lucifer didn't accept you as my child from here, outside our world so he secretly gave you to your human father while I'm sleeping after I gave birth to you and without my permission."- the evil woman told Anna, she can't believe that she's the lost child of this evil woman in front of her.