Part 17:

"Nick, I'm so hungry..."- Angele break the silence while they were hugging on each other, Nick shocked because he didn't had seem Angele to be so hungry. Or may be it was because of her lost necklace.

"Yeah, sure. What did you like to eat? I'm going to cook it for you."- Nick excitedly said to Angele, Angele just whispered to him what she wanted to eat.

Nick shocked when she told him all about the foods that she wanted to eat, she wants noodles, meats, vegetables, and drinks like milk and hot chocolate just like his favorite drink that she used to make for him every morning.

He went to the kitchen full of confused plastered on his face, he saw aunt Saturnina making her own snack to take some break.

She noticed that Nick has been something on his confused face.

"Nick? What's wrong with you? Why's that kind of face?"- aunt Saturnina asked Nick so he just shrugged.

He get him self a glass of water from the fridge, his hands are also shaking for an unknown reason.

"Aunt, is it normal to an angel like her who feel very hungry?"- aunt Saturnina who drinks water, she could almost ejaculate the water from her mouth.

Aunt Saturnina touches Nick's shoulders.

"Nick, did you impregnated her???"- aunt Saturnina asked Nick, he ejaculate the water from his mouth to aunt Saturnina's face! Oh! No, that was so embarrassing!

Nick just realized what he did so he picks up a clean towel to wiped aunt Saturnina's face because it's all wet right now.

"Aunt, I'm sorry. I was just surprised and didn't expect the question you just asked me. You know, yes, I love Angele for a very short time that she's here in my house, but how did I impregnated her when we didn't make any love every night?"- Nick answered aunt Saturnina for a very long explanation.

Aunt Saturnina rolled her eyes.

"You know I'm just asking and your answer is so long!"- aunt Saturnina replied to Nick and she almost beats him.

Nick just laugh at her.

"But, aunt, make sure these foods will be prepared soon. I didn't realized that it was too difficult to feed an angel without her necklace."- Nick said to aunt Saturnina, he gave a piece of paper where he wrote all of the foods that Angele wanted to eat.