Chapter 1

Thea was sitting in her room alone after her brother's funeral, still mourning him. She had lost him before and she didn't know how she had survived that time and she definitely didn't know what she was going to do this time because she knew that she didn't want to go back to the drugs because that had made her a bad person. She guessed that being married to Roy would be enough, or at least she hoped it would be.

Suddenly a breach opened in her room and she thought that maybe Cisco was coming to give his condolences, but it wasn't Cisco who stepped out, but a man in a weird looking suit. Thea couldn't help but chuckle at the way that this man looked. He had no sense of style.

"What, is it Halloween or something?" Thea said, looking at the man.

"No, but I do see your point. My name is Mar Novu. I am sure you have heard of me." Novu said.

"I have. You are the one who used my brother so that everything was ready for the Crisis." Thea said.

"That is correct. I am here to give you a gift. You are free to turn it down if you like, but I think that you would regret it if you do." Novu said.

"I'm listening." Thea said.

"I am willing to send you back a few months before your brother returns from Lian Yu to change things for the better." Novu said.

"What's the catch?" Thea asked.

"No catch. Your brother did the multiverse a service. This is my way of paying him back. There are a few things that I need you to remember though." Novu said.

"And what would those things be?" Thea asked.

"First of all, don't change too much. It could cause many different consequences. The next thing is, make sure that Laurel Lance goes to Central City in December of 2013 so that she can get her Canary Cry. Also, do everything in your power to make sure that Laurel Lance and your brother end up together. He was never meant to be with Felicity Smoak. It was just Laurel and Oliver's stubbornness that kept them apart. I am sure you remember the vision that you and he had during the Dominator invasion." Novu said.

"I always thought they would end up together, but like you said they were too stubborn. I will do all of the rest of the things as well. Anything else?" Thea asked.

"Make a team in Starling City so that it is ready when your brother returns. This team will include Laurel Lance, John Diggle, and Roy Harper. Your computer specialist will be Barbara Gordon from Gotham and your tech specialist will be Curtis Holt. That is all you will need for now. I suggest that you bring Sara Lance in when she returns, as well." Novu said.

"Can I tell them where I am from? It might make it easier to recruit them that way." Thea said.

"Do what it takes to get them onboard." Novu said and Thea nodded.

"Anything else?" Thea asked.

"I think that is it for now. Go and make good choices Thea Queen. This is the only chance you will get at doing this." Novu said.

"One more question. How am I going to go back in time?" Thea asked.

"I am going to send your soul back in time. I can't send your body. Other people will realize that something is off if they see that scar on your cheek and the fact that you look older than your 17 year old self." Novu said.

"That makes sense. I am ready when you are." Thea said and Novu nodded as he lifted his hand and Thea passed out and Novu then sent her soul back to July of 2012.

. . .

Thea woke up with a start and then got up and went and looked in the mirror. "Yep. I am definitely in the past." she said as she saw her younger self looking at her.

The first thing she did was go and find her stash of drugs and put them all in the toilet and flushed it down. She wouldn't be needing them anymore anyways. She then went and looked at her calendar and saw that it was a Saturday, which was good because she needed time to get used to things again. First thing first, she needed to go and join a gym so that she could get back into fighting shape. On second thought, she would just tell her mom that she wants to do something for charity and that she wanted to do it in the old Steel Factory. She would expand the building so that she could enlarge the basement as well. That would make enough room for an area for weights and cardio equipment. It would also need an area for sparring and archery training as well. She could get that done soon enough, she just had to talk her mother into it.

Until everything was finished she would go and join a gym like she said she would. Now for recruiting. She would start with Laurel first. Maybe she could get her mother to get her a body guard since she was going to be in the Glades very often working on the Steel Factory and all. So, that would help with Diggle. Roy was a different challenge. She would have to think about a way to get close to him. Thea then looked up Barbara Gordon and Curtis Holt. It turned out that Curtis was already working for QC, so it wouldn't be hard to find him at all. As for Barbara Gordon, she had just moved to Starling City and was working at Merlyn Global as a computer specialist. That could work to their advantage in stopping Malcolm.

"Well, let's get started with this recruiting first. I will go and see Laurel. I just hope she believes me." Thea said to herself as she got dressed in some of her casual clothes and made her way downstairs for breakfast before she went to see her once close friend and try to convince her that she was needed for their team.