Chapter 3

When Thea and Laurel got to the bottom of the steps, Thea remembered where the old light switch for the bunker was and reached over and flipped the switch. As the lights turned on Thea looked around. It was different than before, but also similar in some areas as well. All of the computers and suits were at the same places, while because of the expanding of the basement there was a lot more area that they didn't have last time around. This area had all of the weights and cardio equipment that you could ever need. Also, there was an archer range that could also be used for guns as well. There was a bigger area for a fighting mat to train as well.

"Well, this place has definitely had an upgrade. A lot of the stuff is the same, but this area is new." Thea said as she pointed toward the new area.

"This is nice. Did Oliver ever get anything close to this in the other timeline?" Laurel asked.

"Yeah, the second bunker was more like this. Had all the room that we needed." Thea said.

The two walked over to the suits and looked at them. "I see what he means when he said that he changed my colors." Thea said as she looked at her new suit.

It looked pretty much the same it did before except for the color was a deep royal blue instead of her old red suit, which was really Roy's suit. "Blue is definitely a good color on me." Thea said with a smile.

"Which one of these is supposed to be mine? The white or the black suit?" Laurel asked.

"The black one. You were known as the Black Canary." Thea said.

"Black Canary. I like it. So, does this look the same as my suit did last time?" Laurel asked.

"No. Your's was completely black last time around. This looks like the suit that your doppelganger wore." Thea said.

"My doppelganger?" Laurel asked.

"Yeah, your Earth 2 counterpart. There is a multiverse out there Laurel. Some earths are the same as this one, while others have things that are a mirror of what they are here. This other Laurel was the opposite of you. When she first got here, she was bad and worked with bad guys. She finally changed her ways and she became a hero just like the rest of us." Thea said.

"What else is there in this multiverse that is different from here?" Laurel asked.

"There is a world where the Nazis won World War 2 and one where the two heroes on the earth are aliens that have superpowers." Thea said.

"We didn't have to deal with the Nazi Earth did we?" Laurel asked.

"Unfortunately, yes we didn." Thea said.

"I can't believe that the Nazis actually won somewhere." Laurel said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, that isn't the weirdest thing about it. Ollie was their leader and pretty much everyone's doppelganger was evil as well." Thea said.

"Yeah, you are right. That is weird. Anyways, who is this white suit for?" Laurel asked as she looked at it.

Thea looked away from Laurel for a second to think about how she was going to tell Laurel this. She finally looked back at Laurel and said, "This might be hard for you but it is for Sara. She is still alive too."

"Sara is alive too?" Laurel asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Yes, but it will be a while before she gets here. She is almost a year later than Ollie getting home." Thea said.

"I guess that means that they are not together then?" Laurel asked.

"No, they are not. They were for a time though. If I am remembering everything correctly Sara and Ollie were together during their second year away on the island that Ollie will be found on. After that they were separated again." Thea said.

"Do you know where she is? We might be able to help her earlier." Laurel said.

"I do, but it is not possible right now. We are going to have to wait. It is too dangerous to try right now." Thea said.

"I will take your word for it, but maybe we can come up with something at some point that might be able to help her out of this place sooner than last time." Laurel said.

"We can do that, but I still think it is better to wait." Thea said and Laurel nodded.

They continued to look around the bunker for a little bit longer until they decided that it was time for them to go. They decided to come back the next day so that they could work on getting Laurel's training started. Thea would also need to talk to her mother about getting a bodyguard since she was going to be in the Glades quite a bit. She would work on getting the club ready for when Oliver was home and also be working on her skills in the basement. She would recommend Diggle as her guard so that she could recruit him to the team as well. That only left Roy, and she knew exactly how to find him. She would just have to get lunch with Laurel like she did last time and hope that Roy stole her bag again. She would then go to his place and talk to him. She just didn't know whether it would be better to go as Thea Queen or her alter ego.

As for Curtis and Barbara Gordon, she knew how she was going to bring Curtis on, but was not sure how to get in touch with Barbara Gordon. She would visit Curtis at QC. She would just have to figure out something for Barbara since she had no desire to enter Merlyn Global.

Maybe Laurel would have an idea, but that could wait for another day. For right now, Thea had a plan on how to go forward with getting everything ready for when Ollie got home. Now she just had to get it all done.