2 - KP 01 : Good Kisser

Porsche's POV

"P'Porsche we are late. Get your ass up from bed and come out in next 5 minutes if you still want your coffee. I don't want to miss my first class on a Monday morning" Chay's yelling woke me up.

When I came out, he was standing with a coffee mug in his hand. He passed the mug to me as we got into car and I started driving us to university after taking a sip from the mug.

Chay knows I can't function without a coffee and if he doesn't prepare for me then I'll waste another 15 minutes in preparing which will obviously leads to skipping class and Chay's nagging.

"Here comes the drama queen" I hear as soon as we get down from the car and I didn't have to turn and see who it was.

My neighbor, my enemy, Kinn.

"Fu*k off" I said as my middle finger goes up and before I could say anything Chay dragged me out of parking lot.

Its nothing new and that's how we greet each other every day and whole university knows that we are sworn enemies.

Chay left my hand when we were in front of my locker and went straight to his class and I collected my materials and walked towards my first class of the day.

I was already 2 minutes late and entered my class behind our professor, Mr. Brian and took seat before he could notice me. He is one of the strict professor and everyone avoid him like a plague and I don't want to add any more troubles to my already messed up life.

I could sense three pair of eyes from the last bench. Kinn and his friends always sit at the last bench and does all the things that are not allowed in the class and I ignore their presence as much as possible.

My classes end early today and it is my part-time day. So, I went directly to the bar after my class. I always loved mixing drinks and experimenting on it and working here as a part timer is the best part of my college life.

Thanks to me that all the official and unofficial parties happens here and the owner is really good to me and give me the freedom to do whatever I want as she earns so much because of me.

We have a party planned for next week to welcome the juniors and I can't wait for the D-day.

WELCOME PARTY

Me and all the volunteers have been planning and working hard for the success of the party. I have always been one of the organizer as I love partying and almost everyone in my year knows how crazy I am when it comes to parties.

This year we planned for mask theme and I can't wait for the party to start. Pete and few of my other friends were early and most of them were already drunk.

Pete never wastes any time, when it comes to booze and thanks to him I'm dizzy too.

We started swaying to the music after chugging God knows how many glasses of beer. Dance floor was already full but we made our way to the center after pulling and pushing few people.

Just when I thought everything was going well, Arm started vomiting in the middle of the dance floor resulting in chaos and everyone started pushing and pulling others while trying to avoid Arm.

I was trying to make them calm but my drunken mind wasn't processing and my unsteady legs were not listening to my brain. I was pushed by someone to somewhere and just when I was about to kiss the floor, a strong hand held my waist tightly, preventing me from falling.

"T-Thank you" I said as I held his hands tightly in fear of falling down, as I tried to figure out who it was.

Even with the mask, I could tell he is hot and has a nice body and his eyes looked familiar. He was saying something which I couldn't figure out as all I could do was concentrate on his lips and wonder how sexily it moves and before I knew my lips were on his and my sudden move startled him but after few seconds he started responding to my kiss.

Our tongues inter wined and we started fighting for dominance, as if its our true nature to dominate. His tongue tasted alcohol and its the best one I have ever tasted. His firmly held hands, his jaw dropping kiss, his half hidden handsome face, everything was making me go crazy.

He was trying to say something after we parted but my drunken mind couldn't figure out what it was. He held my hands and dragged me out of the dance floor.

"Can I get your number?" he asked.

"Okay" I said as I got his phone and entered my number. Before I could ask his name, Jom dragged me to the dance floor again and when I looked back he was not there anymore.

I'm sure he was drunk too.

NEXT DAY

It was already afternoon when I woke up and hangover was killing me. Thank God it's a weekend and I can sleep in.

I went down to drink hangover soup which my mom has left at the dining table. I went back to bed as I didn't have any plans till evening. Before falling asleep, I checked my phone and there were so many notifications saying I was tagged in so many posts and comments.

I ignored everything and went to messenger application. There was a message from Chay asking me to pick him up after his practice and there was another message from an unknown number.
'Hey, good morning. It's the guy whom you kissed last night'

I smiled and replied a Hi and saved it as 'Good kisser' before going back to sleep. When I woke up in the evening, there was another message from 'Good Kisser' asking if we can meet.

We agreed to meet at the volleyball court in the evening. I got to know he is a volleyball players in the Team and I know most of them because Chay is in the team and I join mostly all the after parties and most of the players are close to me.

I texted him saying we can meet after today's game as I have to pick Chay. I got a text from 'Good kisser' asking me to meet at back door of gym.

I went first and waited after the game near the back door of the gym.

'I'm waiting at the backdoor'

'I'll be there in five'

I waited curiously to finally meet the good kisser, My heart started beating fast as someone approached the door but it want rigid when I saw the face of that certain someone.

The only guy whom I wanted to see the least right now, Kinn.

"what?" he groaned.

"Just go away. I don't want to talk to you right now" I shouted.

"I'm glad we are on the same page" he shouted back.

I tried my best to forget his presence, as I was in a good mood but that guy had to stand there and ruin my mood. After few minutes passed but there was no sign of Good kisser.

"Don't tell me it was you!!" he stared at me with his wide eyes telling me that he realized something.

Then it hit me.

"No. it wasn't you" I denied it desperately.

"I wish the same too"

"Let's just forget that we met today" I said and walked towards the exit but he held my hands and turned me round. Before I could think of anything, his lips were on mine.

I tried to push him but his strong hold on my hands prevented me from moving. He bit my lip slightly, asking for entrance. He inserted tongue when my lips parted. I couldn't help but kiss him back when our tongues intertwined and started

I can't deny that he is a good kisser.

Smirk on his face when we parted snapped me into reality.

"Let's say this never happened" I repeated more to myself and started walking to where my car was parked.

______________________________________

Chapter one is up. Happy reading!

Love,
Lucy