Explaining My Au

1-

In this Au Paris is one of the few countries where it's rare to get a quirk, and Marinette was one of the lucky people to get one. And from the moment she got the quirks she dreamed of being a hero like All Might. However, her parents (mainly Sabine) forbade her from using them to keep her safe.

2-

Ladybug and Chat Noir still exist in this au, and Marinette did love Adrien. Until Lila came and told him a lie about her being Ladybug and showing him her fake earrings. (In this au Adrien does know about Lila's lies about herself, but when she showed him fake evidence about her being Ladybug. He was too excited to finally know his 'true loves' identity that he didn't think) From that day on Adrien and Lila started dating, and when Marinette asked why he was dating her even though she was a liar he said. "Because she told me she's Ladybug, but I'm only telling you this because I trust you so please don't tell anyone." This broke Mari's heart knowing that the boy she loved with all her heart would only love her if she told him she was Ladybug. Ever since that day Marinette gave Adrien the cold shoulder, ignoring him every day. Though for some dumb reason Adrien didn't know why.

3-

Lila still lied about Marinette bullying her making Mari the villain and almost all of her classmates turned on her. Except for Adrien who still was nice to her now and then, but won't help her when the class would sometimes physically hurt her. And Chloe became Marinette's best friend when she apologized for her actions and said she didn't believe Lila's lies.

4-

Marinette's best friends now are Chloe, Kagami, and Luka (Kagami and Luka are dating) They all know Mari is Ladybug and master Fu allows it.

5-

Marinette always hid her emotions from her class, teachers, and parents. On the outside, she seemed like a sweet, clumsy, fragile girl who could never show anger and wanted to be a fashion designer. However, on the inside, she was a strong, confident, sassy person who isn't scared to say her opinions and always wanted to be a hero with her quirks, but she was still kind and soft at times. A side only her best friends and Master Fu can see.

6-

Chat Noir hasn't told Ladybug about how he knew her identity because he thought she would feel ashamed for not telling him first and she would also find out his identity. 

That's all I have to explain right now so have a great day/night and b-byeeeeeeeeeee~

7-

Sabine in this au is a kind of strict which is shown in her constantly telling and wanting Marinette to keep her quirks hidden. Also, she and Tom can be quite busy with the bakery most of the time. However she is still a loving mother who truly just wants her daughter to be happy, but she just doesn't know how Mari feels.

This is all I can say without spoiling anything but I'll explain things better in the chapters