Chapter 10 - Read A/N (not the end)

It was beautiful. White Christmas lights light up a small white gazebo, small red flowers hung from the ceiling. I looked over at Thomas who was smiling. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. He pressed play on a small DVD player and Flightless Bird; American Mouth by Iron & Wine started playing softly. He smiled and put his hands on my waist. I rested my hands on his shoulders and just smiled at him.

"This reminds me of our wedding." I said.

He nodded his head. "I think that was the third best day of my life." He said.

"What was your second?" I asked.

"Each day the kids were born." He said.

"And your first?" I asked. He leaned closer so that his lips were brushing against my ear.

"When you told me you loved me." He whispered, causing me to shiver. He pulled away just a little and smiled at me. I instantly pressed my lips to his, my hands raking through his soft beautiful hair. He pulled me closer to him so that our clothes were the only things separating us. We pulled away just for a second to catch our breaths before our lips latched together once more.

"I love you." He whispered, resting our foreheads together.

"I love you too." I said. He placed one of his hands on my stomach and smiled.

"I can't wait for him or her." He said.

I placed my hand over his. "Me either."

He had a hand on my waist, the other traveled up to my face, gently caressing it. His eyes were filled with so much love and lust it made me melt. We slowly swayed, me keeping myself balanced by placing both my hands back on his shoulders. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You're my world Autumn Marie Sangster." He whispered.

"And you're my universe Thomas Brodie Sangster." I whispered back. We slowly danced, letting the music play on and on. I didn't even hear the music; all I heard was our hearts beating as one. It was wonderful what love did to you. It made you blind from the world around you, only to focus on one thing, one person. Then when I had William, Arraya Fea, Mackenzie and Mark my world expanded a bit more. They seemed to be the only things that I saw in my world. Of course I saw actually people and things but it was like they barely mattered because honestly it was all about Thomas, William, Arraya Fea, Mackenzie and Mark. It was and always will be about them, and the new one on the way.

            Thomas spun me around slowly. I gave a small giggle as I placed my hands back on his shoulders. Our eyes never left each other's.

"I love you so freaking much." Thomas said.

"And I love you so freaking much." I said with a smile.

"I'm so freaking sorry for everything Autumn, I shouldn't have come home late and tried to drink and yelled and wake the kids up. I feel like I'm the stupidest person in the world." He said sincerely.

"Thomas." I said softly. "I'm pretty sure I'm the one who should be apologizing. I made it look like I was cheating, of course not meaning to, but still. I feel horrible for making you think that I was. It's all my fault really." I whispered.

"It wasn't all your fault." He said, we were still slowly swaying to the music, "You're responsible for what you do and say and everyone else is responsible for what they see and understand. It may have looked like you were cheating but I know that you weren't even if at first I didn't." He said. I gave him a soft smile.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He slowly leaned down and connected our lips. The same spark of the first time we kissed came back, like always, and caused me to shiver. My eyes were closed before I knew it and my hands found their way to his hair, again. There was nothing more perfect then this.