Omega

Archie's POV:

    I lean down to the ground then push myself up with a small grunt. Right now I'm in my room doing push-ups while listening to music with my ear buds in. My mind starts to drift to the last two weeks.

  Jackson parks in front of the Hale house and I sigh heavily before we get out. "Thank you for giving me a ride here, Jackson," I tell him walking to the front of his car meeting him.

  He gives me a small smile, "to be honest I wasn't expecting you to come here after everything that happened with your aunt. Plus I was already on my way here." I nod slowly at him and we walk up the steps then slowly walked in the house.

  My Aunt is really not someone I should've looked up too. At first I thought she was the really cool aunt that did what she wanted but in reality she was kinda a sociopath.

   I can smell her blood in here and it's grossing me out. "Why are you here?" A deep voice asks making Jackson and I look around for him. Derek Hale. The new Alpha.

   "I-I helped you. I helped save you," Jackson announced in a shaky voice as he looks up when Derek walks into view at the top of the stairs. I look at Jackson in concern.

What the hell is he doing? "Okay, you got what you wanted. You got what you wanted. Now it's my turn to get what I want," Jackson strongly tells him and I want to facepalm so bad.

  God he's making a bad decision. Derek jumps off the top of the stairs and lands in front of us with his his eyes glowing red.

  "I'll get to you later," he roughly tells me before opening his mouth wide showing off his big set of fangs and tackled Jackson on the ground making me scream out.

Everything happened so fast that the next thing I know is Derek bit Jackson on his side before knocking him out.

He stands up to his full height and faces me with his eyes still glowing. "Now why would an Argent come here after everything? Do you have a death wish, hmm?" Derek taunts me making me clench my jaw.

"I don't have any other choice. I can't go to my parents because they will hate me and maybe even try to kill me. I uh, got bit," I tell him and lift my shirt showing him the bloody bandage that's on my side.

  His eyes squint at it and I let out a breath before taking off the bandage showing that the bit isn't there anymore. "Peter bit me before he died. And I feel drawn to you so I want to ask for you help in this. Please, help me. I need to learn how to control myself especially around my family. I-I don't want to die," I inform him emotionally with my eyes getting watery.

   Derek stares into my eyes and blinks away his red eyes before sighing roughly. "You're drawn to me because I'm an Alpha and your a beta. Beta's are always looking for an Alpha. They can't survive out there by themselves. If I agree to help you then you will have to accept that I'm your Alpha and you will become my beta. You will become stronger than you have ever been and I can teach you control," he tells me crossing his arms over his chest.

What other choice do I have? Scott isn't an Alpha and we can't even be near him so I don't have any other choice.

"I accept being your beta and you're my Alpha," I swallow nervously and I feel my eyes glow while his glow red as he smirks at me.

Suddenly I feel stronger and more energized. Derek  set his hand on my shoulder and leans down a little to be eye level with me. "I accept being your Alpha and your my beta now. Training starts tomorrow," is all he says before walking away towards Jackson.