Shape Shifted part 1/3

Archie's POV:

Once the cost was clear, I run towards a bush and throw up. Groaning I spit out to the side and straighten up.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Archie. But I need you to be extra careful now that your grandfather lives with you," Derek softly tells me and I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Are- is he gonna do that to me if he ever finds out?" I stutter slightly and wipe my mouth with the sleeve of my sweater.

   He frowns and shrugs, "I don't know because you're his family. I'm sorry this time I don't have the answers, Archie."

I run my hands through my hair in frustration and hold the back of my neck. "Oh god! I'm gonna die, aren't I?" I question freaking out and look at them in a panic way.

   "No, you're not gonna die. Just be careful how you handle things at home from now on. You two need to go home now. Especially you Archie," Derek reassures me then tells us. Us as in Scott and I.

  We nod and begin walking out of the woods. "So you're a werewolf too now?" Scott softly questions as we walk over a fallen tree.

"Yes. Peter Hale bit me before he died," I respond pulling my phone out to see if I have any calls or texts from my family and nothing. Thank god.

"If you got bit why didn't you come to me for help? I would've helped you," he says making me clench my jaw and shrug.

"Is it because Derek told you not too?" Scott questions again and I stay silent as we continue walking. Derek did say not too but if I wanted to I could.

"Listen you can't trust Derek, Archie. He only cares about power and your loyalty to him. That's all the Hales want. First Peter and now Derek," He says like that will try make me disloyal to my alpha.

I stop completely and face him angrily. "I can trust him a whole lot better than I do you, Scott! He was there for me when I needed help controlling my emotions and anger. Not you, not Allison, not Stiles, but Derek," I angrily inform him and poke his chest.

He pushes my hand away, "you didn't even give me a chance, Archie! I would've helped you in an heartbeat! You're Allison's sister of course I would've helped you."

I chuckle and point at him. "And that right there proves my point of not going to you for help, Scott. You wouldn't have did it out of the kindness of your heart but just an opportunity to see my sister. Derek help me with all of this and I'm learning very well all about the supernatural. So with that being said you're not my brother, boyfriend, or dad so but-out of my decisions," I growl with my eyes glowing.

He looks down sadly with a frown. "No but I am," a familiar voice calls out and my eyes widen while the breath gets caught in my throat.

I spin around seeing my dad with a dangerous glare and the bloody sword pointed at me. "Daddy, i-its not what you think," I stutter in fear and he chuckles darkly while moving closer to me.

"My beloved baby girl is a mutt that needs to be put down," he sneers before swinging the sword.

I shot up from my bed with a gasp and look around seeing that I'm in my room. It was just a dream. I sit back against my headboard with a pant and wipe the sweat off of my face.

  The last part of my dream wasn't real but I did go off on Scott which I felt pretty good about. My phone buzzes on my side dresser so I pick it up and see a missed call from Allison.