Shape Shifted part 2/3

Archie's POV:

I walk down the hall where the boy's locker room is and see Scott with Stiles walking around a corner. My eyes narrow dangerously on Scott and when he wasn't paying attention, I grab him and pull him in an empty classroom.

I pin him against the wall with a growl, "it wasn't your secret to tell! It's my secret not yours! I was gonna tell her when I was ready!" My eyes flash in warning and Scott holds onto my wrists.

"Calm down, Archie. This is the full moon effecting you," he tries to reason with me and I chuckle angrily.

"Oh I have full control of myself, Scott. You need to keep your snout out of my business. Worry about your situation and not about mine. Just because you got bit before me doesn't mean I won't be able to kick your ass," I tell him with a small growl before pushing away from him.

I clench my fists in anger before letting out a rough sigh and I walk out of the room heading towards the locker room.

"Hey Archie," a few guys fist bump me on the way to my locker. These guys don't mind me changing in here and I'm glad that they don't mind.

I set my bag in my locker and pull out my gear, clothes, and cleats then changed into them quickly. "Hey, Archie," a timid voice says on my left side and I glance up from tying my clear seeing Isaac glancing at me as he pulls on his shorts.

I smile softly, "hi, Isaac. How are you doing after...." I trail off slightly and he gulps nervously. He came to Derek's last night and told him that his dad is dead but it wasn't him that did it. Derek told me over the phone.

"Fine s-so far. Uh how are you doing today?" He shyly says with a small frown and put on his cleats then began putting on his gear.

   "I'm doing fine, Isaac. Thanks for asking," I gently respond grabbing my stick and helmet. Coach blows his whistle.

  "Let's head out to the field, ladies!" He calls out pointing at the door and walks out with a few players so I turn to Isaac.

  "Come on, Isaac. I'll take you under my wing. Not that you'll need it," I joke winking and he chuckles slightly.

   We walk out of the locker room and head outside towards the lacrosse field. Once we got to the benches and stands, I set my stick on the bench and stretch out my legs.

   Coach blows the whistle, "let's go! Line it up!" I put on my helmet and pick up my stick then pat Isaac's shoulder who smiles at me slightly before we head to the line.

  "Make daddy proud," Coach comments making me chuckle. That man is crazy. He blows the whistle and tosses Henry the ball who runs forward.

  Scott runs at him and tackles him. I stare at him in confusion. What the hell is he doing? After the coach has a few words with him, he blows the whistle again and tosses Matt the ball.

He runs out and he has great form but Scott hits him where he goes flying over Scott and lands on the ground. I hear Scott sniff him.

Sniff him? All of sudden it clicks, he's trying to find out who's the other werewolf. Isaac. Stiles probably thought of this.

A few more guys try and it always ends up in the same end result. Scott tackling them and sniffs them before getting up. "I'm gonna- I'm gonna sit this one out, Coach. My shoulder still hurts," Jackson says looking at Scott in suspicion. He doesn't want Scott to know.

  Coach blows the whistle and tosses me the ball so I run forward just as Scott does but as he goes to tackle me, I spin out of his reach and throw the ball in the net.