Protective - Till Lindemann x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Where the hell are you going?" Y/n could hear her boyfriend ask. "I have to go to work. You should know, because my schedule is on the fridge." Y/n replied. "You sure you gotta work? Or you're gonna whore around with your sugar daddy again?" Jake, her boyfriend asked. "You mean Christoph? He's just a fucking friend. What the hell is your problem?" Y/n asked. "Nothing. I don't have a fucking problem. But Christoph does if you hang out with him again." Jake replied. "He's a friend of my family. You expect me not to hang out with him?" Y/n asked, before she walked out of the door. Jake walked up to her and grabbed her by her hair, before getting close up to her face. "If you walk out of that door, you're not coming back in here." Jake said. "Well, maybe I shouldn't come back if you're acting like a total asshole." Y/n replied, before he hit her hard across the face a couple of times to the point that there was a bruise forming.

She walked to her car, while holding back tears and saw that her boyfriend texted her. 'We're done, slut.' She read, before she decided to call Christoph. "Yes, babe." Her friend Christoph said as he picked. "Where are you? I need to see you right now." Y/n replied. "I am at the bar with Richard and Till. Is everything alright?" Christoph replied. Y/n knew she couldn't lie to him and started to cry over the phone. "Y/n, what's going on?" "Can you, Till or Richard come to Jake's house to pick me up? And can I stay with you or Richard?" "Of course. Reesh will come and pick you up, okay. Stay where you are and I'm going to stay on the phone with you. But can you tell me what's wrong?" Christoph asked. "I was getting ready to go to you and Richard, before Jake decided to call me out for hanging out with you. And when I got in my car he texted me and called me a slut." Y/n replied. "He called you a slut?" Christoph asked. "Yeah, just because I'm hanging out with you. Chris, he hit me." Y/n replied. "He hit you? When?" Christoph asked. Y/n looked at her hands.

"I don't know what to do, Chris. My shit's still in the house." "Richard and Till just left. Give them 10 minutes and they're with you. You are going to get your stuff with them and you're staying with Richard, alright. We're going to help you get through this, babe." Christoph said. "I'm scared, Chris. I've never seen Jake like this." Y/n said. "I know you're scared, babe. But we're here to protect you. Everything will be alright." Christoph replied. She looked in her rearview mirror and saw Richard and Till walk out of their car. "Chris, Reesh and Till are here." Y/n said. "Alright, babe. Feel free to call me again later, alright?" Christoph said. "Yeah, okay. I'll see you later." Y/n replied, before getting out of her car. "Hey, puppe. Are you okay?" Richard asked as he walked up to her. "I don't know, Reesh." "What exactly happened?" Till asked. "Jake and I had a fight. Because I was going to hang out with you guys. And when I was about to leave, he hit me a few times."

"He hit you? Where the hell is he?" Till asked as he walked to the front of the house, before ringing and knocking on the door. "Open up coward." He yelled. Richard and Y/n looked at each other, before walking to the man. "What the hell's going on?" Jake asked as he opened the door, before he saw Y/n behind Richard. "What are you doing back here?" Jake asked. "I need my stuff." Y/n replied. "I'll come and drop your shit off some time this week, alright. I gotta go." Jake said as he was about to walk out the door, only for Till to grab his wrist and shoved him to the wall. "You're going to let her get her stuff. Y/n, go and pack a bag with Richard." Till replied as he kept staring at Jake. Y/n and Richard ?alked up to the the shared bedroom, before she grabbed 2 bags. They packed the bags with clothes, before walking back down the stairs. "You're fucking coward for hitting her." Till said. "She fucking deserved it. She's a slut." Jake replied.

"Tell me one good fucking reason she's a slut?" Till asked. "She's always hanging out with Christoph. I bet she even fucked him or that guy over there." "What she did with me is none of your business. She didn't even know you back then, alright. And I have a fucking name." Richard replied. "She has a good reason to hang out with Christoph. I'll kill you if you call her a slut ever again." Till said. "She deserves to be called slut, alright. She's even a slut for you, motherfucker." Jake said, before Till punched him in the face. "We're leaving. If you dare to come near her when any of us are with her, you're dead. Understood motherfucker?" Till asked, before he spat in his face. Richard grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her out of the house, before walking to his car. "Give Till your keys, he'll drive your car to my place." Richard said. Y/n gave Till her key, before getting in Richard's car. "Thank you, for letting me stay with you." Y/n said. "That's what friends are for, puppe." Richard replied as he drove to his house. "You're amazing for doing that, Reesh." Y/n said as she looked at him. "It's really not a problem, puppe." Richard replied. After an hour they finally arrived at the bar and walked in. Y/n looked around through the crowd of people and felt Till grab her hand to lead her towards Christoph. Ever since a couple of months ago, Y/n had been feeling some things for her friend Till.