Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice - Richard Kruspe x Fem!Reader

Warning: This Contains Unproctected Sex !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Yes, Steph?" Y/n asked as she picked up her phone. "Girlie, I have a question for you. Mom and dad are holding a barbecue tonight for dad's birthday. They asked if you wanted to come as well." "Who else is going to be there?" Y/n asked. "Just mom, dad, my grandparents and a friend of dad." "Uhm sure." Y/n answered. "Great, I'll see you in an hour. Bring your bikini." Stephanie said. Before she could reply, Stephanie hung up and Y/n smiled. She walked up to her bedroom to change. She grabbed her black bikini and pulled it on, before grabbing an oversized shirt and pulled it on. Once she was ready, she walked out of her room and walked back down. She grabbed the gift she was going to give Johan and walked out to her black Porsche. She got in the car and pushed the button that made the top go down. She drove towards her friend's house, before parking in the driveway. She got out and saw her friend in the doorway. "Hi, doll." Stephanie said.

"Hey, babes. How have you been?" Y/n asked. "I've been alright. What about you, you seem tired." Stephanie replied. "I just had a busy day yesterday. I had to go to college for 3 hours and then I had to work at the bar till 2." Y/n replied as they walked into the garden. "Oh dear." Stephanie said. "And Jonathan asked me to finish the paper I had been working on before 10 this morning, so if I am not in a good mood, it's because I am tired." Y/n said. "How many jobs do you work?" Tara, Stephanie's mother asked as she looked at the girl. "I work at the bar, that software company and a restaurant on the weekend." Y/n said. "Really? You work 3 jobs? Why?" Tara asked. "To pay my study debt." Y/n replied. "What about your parents?" Tara asked. "Mom passed away and dad cut me off financially, because of his new wife." Y/n replied. "Oh that's bad. So you have to work 3 jobs to pay your debt?" Johan asked. "Yeah. But it's alright. I've been doing it for 2 years." Y/n replied.

"Didn't you tell me that Jonathan and Tom are treating you very sexually? That they've been making comments about your looks and shit?" Stephanie asked. "Yeah. But I'm used to it. They've always made comments." Y/n said, before she sat down beside a man she didn't recognize. "What have they been saying?" Tara asked. "About the way I look and sometimes I'm wearing a dress or a top that shows a little more of my chest and they make comments about it." Y/n replied. "You are going to tell me if they make another comment about your appearance. I will tell them something about it." Johan said. "Thank you, Johan." Y/n replied. "Come, we're going to chill by the pool." Stephanie said as they stood up. Y/n took off her shirt and followed her friend to the pool, after she noticed the man looking at her ass. They were sunbathing on the water beds, when Y/n noticed the man looking her way. "Who's that man that had been looking at me?" Y/n asked.

"That's Richard. One of dad's friends. He's a guitarist." Stephanie replied. "He looks familiar, but I can't put a finger on it." "He's in Rammstein." Stephanie replied. "Really? That's why he looked familiar." Y/n said. "He seems to like you a lot. He has been staring at you the whole time you came in." Stephanie replied. "He seems alright. Maybe I should try and get to know him." Y/n said. "Or I can introduce you. I know how much you like Rammstein." Stephanie said. "Or are you going to set up a date? Because I know you would do that as well." Y/n said. "If you want me to set you up with him, I could." "Don't you fucking dare." Y/n replied, glaring at the girl. Johan called them over for dinner and Y/n was sitting beside Richard. "Are you a friend of Stephanie?" She heard Richard ask. "Yeah. We grew up together. The name's Y/n." Y/n replied. "And yet this is the first time I have ever seen you, Y/n." Richard said.

"Yes. But I have seen you before. At a Rammstein concert." Y/n replied. "Ah yes, that might be possible." Richard replied with a slight smile. "You're really good with your fingers." Y/n said, which made Stephanie choke before she started to laugh. "I meant on the guitar, Steph." "Who knows, maybe I might be good with my fingers the way Stephanie is implying." Richard said in Y/n's ear. She turned to look at him, before she felt a blush on her face. "To come back to what you were saying. You've been to one of our shows?" Richard asked after a brief moment of silence.