Wonders - Paul Landers x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex and mentions of a miscarriage. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Y/n, are you nearly finished? Paul and the others are waiting for us in the lobby." Y/n heard her best friend, Andy say. "Nearly." Y/n replied. "Do you need help?" Andy asked. "Yeah. Can you zip up my dress and help me tie my shoes? Being pregnant is not easy for this." Y/n replied. Andy walked in and smiled at the woman. "Ugh, you look so good in this dress. Paul is going to have a hard time keeping his hands to himself." Andy said as he zipped up her dress and helped her tie her shoes. "Let's go?" Andy asked as he held out his arm for Y/n to lock hers in. They walked down towards the lobby and Y/n smiled at her husband. "Meine schöne frau." Paul said as he grabbed her hand. "How are you feeling, schatz?" He asked as they walked out of the hotel and towards the cars. "Alright. I had to ask Andy to zip up my dress and tie my shoes, because that's getting difficult." Y/n replied. "That is really nice of Andy, schatz."

Paul said as he helped her in the car. "How is our little boy doing?" Paul asked as he noticed her rubbing her stomach. "He's kicking a lot today. He knows that something fun is happening." Y/n replied. "I have a feeling he might be a football player if he's kicking that much." Paul said he placed a hand on her stomach. "I know. Or he's going to be like his daddy and become a guitarist." Y/n replied. "I'd rather have him become a guitarist than a football player." Paul said. "So you can teach him? We're going to have him choose what he wants. Maybe he wants to be a dancer or something." Y/n said. "We'll let him choose himself when he's old enough." Paul replied. 20 minutes went by and they arrived at the red carpet event. Paul got out of the car and held his hand out for Y/n, who smiled and grabbed his hand. She got out of the car and he grabbed her waist, before they walked towards the carpet and the interviewers.

"Mr and Mrs Landers, do you have a moment?" One of the interviewers asked. They walked over and smiled at the woman. "How are you two doing?" The woman asked. "We're doing fine. I'm currently taking a break from acting, because you know, pregnant." Y/n replied. "We heard you're pregnant, congratulations." The woman smiled. "Thank you." "How is everything going so far?" She asked. "Everything's going fine. Paul helps me whenever and wherever he can. I can't complain about my husband." Y/n replied as she looked at Paul. "How is the tour going?" She asked the man. "It's going great. Next week we're leaving for the US. Sadly, Y/n's not going to be there, because she wants to be safe now that she's pregnant." Paul replied. "It's better to be safe. Are your band members going to be the baby's uncles?" The woman asked. "Well yeah, of course they are." Y/n started while looking at her husband.

"Paul has known them for over 20 years and they're already having a pretty big part in our lives, so it would seem only right if they were going to be the uncles." Y/n replied, smiling. "And how do the fans feel about it?" The woman asked. "The fans are great supporters. Whenever we run into some fans they're always polite and now very careful with Y/n. We are all very grateful to have such amazing fans." Paul replied. "I'm going to let you enjoy the award show. Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck with your little baby." The lady said, before they walked off towards other interviewers. "Are you feeling alright, schatz?" Paul asked as he looked at her, while they were taking pictures. "Yeah. I'm fine, handsome. My back just hurts a little." Y/n replied. "I will give you a massage when we get back." Paul whispered in her ear. "I'm already looking forward to it, handsome." Y/n answered. Weeks went by.

Y/n was currently 4 months pregnant. She was in the bedroom getting ready with Andy, when she started to feel some cramping in her lower stomach. Andy, who was in the closet getting a dress for her, walked up to her and saw her looking hurt. "Are you alright, babes?" Andy asked. "Yeah, just a bit of cramps." "Cramps or contractions? Because you are only 4 months along." Andy said. "They're just cramps, Andy." Y/n replied, before she tried to get up, but felt a terrible cramp. "Sweety, if this keeps going, I'm taking you to the hospital."