Old Sparks - Christoph Schneider x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Y/n, are you ready to leave, we're going shopping." Liza, Y/n's best friend said as she walked into her hotel room. "Can you give me my shirt? I forgot it on my bed." Y/n replied as she opened the bathroom door and looked at her friend. "Here you go." Liza said as she gave the girl her shirt. Y/n walked out before looking at her friend. "Damn you're looking good." The girl said, before she gave her her bag. "Thanks. So do you, girlie." Y/n replied, before they walked out of the hotel room and walked out of the hotel. They had been on vacation in Berlin for 2 weeks with two other friends, but they had already left back to Los Angeles, leaving the two 19 year olds on their own. They walked down the streets of Berlin, walking in and out of stores, buying clothes and shoes and what not. "Wanna grab a coffee?" Liza asked as they walked past a Starbucks. "Yeah, sure. Can you get me a caramel latte?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, if you get a spot for us." Liza replied.

"Alright. I'll be right there by the roses." Y/n said, before she walked to the table. She sat down and looked around, waiting for her friend to come back. "Hallo, excuse me. I have a question for you." A man said as he walked up to Y/n. "Uhm, okay." Y/n replied as she looked up at him. "I am looking for a girl who would like to be in a music video for a new song from Rammstein." The man said as he looked at the band. Y/n looked at the band as well and smiled shyly before looking at the man again. "And we saw you walking by and thought you might be great for it." "Uh, I don't know. I'm only going to be here for a couple more days. I don't know if that would be good for your schedule." Y/n replied. "I can extend your stay here in Berlin if you do the clip." He said. She looked back at the band, before looking at the man. "Alright. I'll do it." Y/n said. "Great. I just need to know your name and age. Don't wanna work with a minor and get arrested for it."

The man said, smiling at the girl. "I'm Y/n and I'm 18." Y/n replied. "Nice to meet you, Y/n. The name's Jonas. Why don't you come with me and I'll introduce you to the band and to the guy you're going to work with mostly." Jonas said as Y/n stood up. She followed him to the table and smiled. Jonas talked to the band and turned to look at Y/n. "This is Y/n. She'll be working with you, Schneider." He said as he looked at the man with longer hair. "Nice to meet you." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Likewise Y/n." Schneider replied. "If you tell me where you are staying, I will ask someone to come and pick you up tomorrow around 10 am. I will explain everything together with Schneider then." Jonas said. "Okay. I'm staying at the Ritz-Carlton." Y/n answered. "Alright. We will see you tomorrow." Jonas said. Y/n walked back to her table and saw Liza looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "What the hell was going on?" She asked.

"That guy asked if I wanted to be in a music video. Of Rammstein." Y/n answered. "Really? And you're going to do that?" Liza asked. "Yeah." The day passed. It was 5 to 10 when Y/n walked down into the lobby. She sat down and saw a sleek black car pull up to the hotel and saw Schneider getting out of the car. "Good morning." He said as he walked up to her. "Morning. I didn't know you would come and pick me up." Y/n said. "Jonas wanted me to. He wanted me to get to know you." He said as they walked to the car. "What is the song about actually?" Y/n asked. "It's about sex and such. It features Stereotypical porn characters that we play." He replied. "So in other words, we're going to have sex in the clip?" Y/n asked. "Well, yeah. But I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I mean, you are 18 after all." He said. "Well, I want you to take me out first. I just wanna get to know the guy before we have to fuck, you know." Y/n said.

"If that is what you want, I will take you out. Anything to make you comfortable." "Speaking about making me feel comfortable. Do I have to call you Schneider or do you have a first name?" Y/n asked. "Christoph. You can call me Christoph. The band calls me Schneider." He replied. "Okay, Christoph. When do you wanna go out?" "You are fast forward. Are you always like that?" Christoph asked. "I just know what I want." Y/n answered. "And what's that?" Christoph asked. "You." Y/n answered. "Schatz, you do realise I'm older? I could be your father." Christoph said. "So? Maybe I just like my men like that." Y/n answered. "We'll go out after this. There is a lot you need to know about this video clip and we need to know if you really wanna do this. We don't want you to do anything you don't want to do." Christoph said as he pulled up to the studio. "Okay. Do I have a chance to go back and change?" "I will go with you to your hotel. Don't worry. You can go and change after we're finished here." Christoph said. "Alright." Y/n replied, before he parked the car and got out. She got out and followed Christoph inside. They walked to where Jonas was and walked into his office. "Hello. Did you get to know Schneider a bit?" Jonas asked. "Yeah, a bit. He's really nice." Y/n replied as she looked at the man. "Good. Now, sit down. We'll informatie you about the whole video clip and what exactly you need to do." Jonas said. "Christoph sort of already told me. Do I really have to have sex with him? Like some cheap porn star?" Y/n asked.