chapter 1

Wei wuxian walked towards his teacher. "Teacher, is this soulmate thing real? "Wei wuxian asked.

"Yes." His teacher said, Wei wuxian glances down.

"If this soulmate thing real then why didn't I get this love? " Wei wuxian asked.

"I don't get this whole soulmate thing.. "Wei wuxian said.

" why? "His teacher asked.

'Is this because of what everyone is saying? 'Wei wuxian thought.

"That your soulmate is dead, I mean. " his teacher told him.

Wei wuxian still glances down, he felt sad.

"So your sad about that? " his teacher asked.

Wei wuxian immediately glances at him. "I-i am not sad! I just... Wish they'd stop talking about it. "Wei wuxian said.

" why? "His teacher asked again.

"It could be that they just haven't born yet, y'know. "His teacher told.

~|•••|~

Wei wuxian remembered that words of his, it has been 10,000 years since his teacher died and told him that.

He always wondered which year would his soulmate be.

Wei wuxian grabbed a veil and covered it in half of his face.

He has been traveling through worlds to find his soulmate but nothing worked.

~|••••••|~

Wei wuxian was running faster than a light but the thing is that he wasn't focused on other directions, a child bumped into him which made Wei wuxian also fell in the ground.

"Ahh geez. " Wei wuxian said, he grabbed his left hand to his head while he look on the ground to see his hand had a red string on his finger.

Wei wuxian was astonished, he immediately glances at the child who looks confused and scared.

Chapter 1