chapter 4

Chapter 4: She likes me?

Wei wuxian smirked. 'No problem, lan wangji's brother. ' Wei wuxian thought, he disappeared.

Later on.

A girl walks inside the office, bringing tray of potions. "Wei ying, here is the potions that you ordered me to bring. "

Wei wuxian glances at her. "Oh, thank you Aisha. " Wei wuxian said, Aisha placed the tray in the table.

"Wei Ying, where are you going to use this for? " Aisha asked, Wei wuxian grabbed one of the potions.

"The potions? That's a secret. " Wei wuxian replied, he grinned.

"Wei Ying, keeping a secret from me is discourteous. " Aisha said, Wei wuxian chuckled.

"Yes, yes, I will just use this to a puppet to see if these potions will work on an another species except for mortals. Putting a potion on a mortal is useless. " Wei wuxian said.

"That's quite boring, I thought you will use it for mortals. " Aisha said, Wei wuxian glares at her.

"I do agree that's boring, but I do want to try another species to try on. So, isn't it interesting to try another species to try on except for just humans. Humans are now boring. " Wei wuxian said. 'Normally except for that child. 'Wei wuxian thought.
"
"Now that i think of it, mortals does seem uninteresting. "Aisha said.

Wei wuxian smiles.

"Your annoying fake smile are exasperating, Wei yung. "Aisha said.

"Oh come on, my smile is beautiful and attractive unlike yours! " Wei wuxian yelled, he leaned closer.

"Are you sure? I don't think that your smile of yours are alluring and attractive. Plus only animals will be charmed by your smile. " aisha said.

Wei wuxian was enraged by aisha, but he knows that aisha is not a normal girl and wasn't a person to mess with.

"Ugh fine, I agree. " Wei wuxian said, he was pouting.

"It's nice to know that you agreed with me, cause I was about to throw you to an another universe. " aisha said.

'This woman.. "Wei wuxian thought, though he was glad that she didn't throw him off the tower.

"Anyways, have you find your soulmate yet? " aisha asked.

"Yes, but his still a child. " Wei wuxian replied, he actually smiled gently. Aisha knows that he's telling the truth and a boy.

"So you'll have to wait much longer to meet up with him. "Aisha said.

"Yeah, that's true. " wei wuxian said.

A/N: I decided to change my style of writing, instead the author's pov it will be their pov!

~! Wei wuxian's pov! ~

I sighed, I glared at the sky of boredom. I was bored doing nothing but just to glare at the skies. When I look at the clouds, it reminds me of that child.

It was boring but my idea was just to sleep forever until he's at the age of 13.

Everyday is boring, why cant I just meet that child already?! Oh yea, I forgot I have  timeskip mana. But it would be boring, plus I will just wait for next two ye-..

I heard a thud and shouting outside outside. "Wei ying, theres an Intruder who wishes to see you. " Aisha said, I nod and teleported to be easy.

I see lan qiren with that hatred in his eyes. "Why did you wish to see me? Perhaps you are waiting to kill me infront of my servants. " I said.

"I only came here to thank you, yet your servants already attacked me. " lan qiren said.

I grind. "Well, you intruded inside the yinsu tower. So ofc, they would attack intruders that got inside this tower without my permission unless they recognized you as my "family" or friend. "I said, I was annoyed the fact that his my grandson.

. . . . . Him as my grandson? Oh, I forgot that his that wench's grandson not my grandson. Good thing his not my grandson, I wouldn't worry about killing him.

"Throw him out, i have nothing to do with him. "I said, I walked out of the scenery.

Well now, where is Aisha? Probably busy, let's just look for her. I went to the place she goes alot.

On the place, I wanted to suprise her but as I come closer I heard sobbing. She was crying, I wondered why.

"Oi, why are you crying? " I asked behind her, she was astonished and glanced at me.

"Wei ying, what are you doing here? " she asked, ofc I came to look for you. "I was looking forward to suprise you. " I said.

"Is there a reason why you are crying? I thought lyright doesn't cry? " I said. "Lyright can also cry, wei ying. " Aisha said.

Aisha glares at the ground. "Hm? Perhaps someone made you cry like this? " I said, she glared at me. "No, someone didn't made me cry. " Aisha said as it went confusing to me that I wondered whats the reason.

I guessed something from the rumors. 'I heard that lyright can cry when their too attached to the person they love while the person loved another person or had a soulmate that is not them. 'Aint no way, She likes me?

Aisha was always with me, and was there to comfort me. So that means, she loved me and I had a soulmate.. ? "Aisha, do you love me? " I asked, Aisha smiled. "So you finally realize it huh? After 49,000 years, you finally just realized it just now? " Aisha replied.

"I have love you ever since we first met. " Aisha said, I was speechless. Why didn't she told me? She kept that for many years.

"Why didn't you tell me? " I asked. "I didn't want to tell you personally, but I have waited for years to make you realize it but you were too dense. " Aisha said.

Holy I don't have the motivation-