𝓃ℴ .3

got moneyyyy!!

july 8th
6:57 pm

"you brought me to the CAPA??" y/n says as her jaw drops in complete shock that he would bring her to the most expensive restaurant in florida.
(uh i got this place off google LMAO idk much about florida 🚶🏽‍♀️)

"uh is that a bad thing," connie said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "OH NO! not at all i'm just surprised and actually so flattered i could kiss you right now" "no one is gonna stop you if you do, princesa" connie smirked making y/n get all hot and bothered

"cmon we have a reservation for 7, it was 1k just to make a damn reservation they food better cut itself, and taste like the chef put they left coochie lip in-"
y/n put her hand over his mouth before he could continue.

30 minutes time skip

"so y/n tell me about yourself," connie said putting his phone in his pocket giving you his full undivided attention.

"uh okay, my name is y/n l/n, i turned 21 on (your birthday), i have a pet tortoise named frank, i like butterflies, i like to eat and i'm an artist" y/n listed these kinda awkwardly because she didn't really know what to say

connie let out a deep chuckle to how awkward she was. he found it cute.
"what's so funny?" y/n said raising an eyebrow. "you, princesa" connie softly smiled taking a sip of his ordered drink.

"what" y/n said raising an eyebrow at connie. "i said you're fu-" "EVER" y/n cut him off beginning to laugh at his "are you serious" facial expression he had. they continued talking, giving each other their undivided attention and paying attention to what the other was saying.

after having dinner connie took y/n to a peaceful spot by the lake.

"alright ma we're here" connie spoke in a soft comforting tone before getting out to open y/n's door. "thank you for opening my door" y/n with a slight smile "oh you don't have to thank me, as long as i'm around you will never have to touch another door." y/n could tell connie meant every word he just spoke, it was genuine and made her feel special.

connie walked to his truck to grab a blanket and a couple of snacks. "so what are we doing by this lake? you not gonna push me in are you?" y/n said jokingly but she was actually serious.

"what no i'm not gonna push you in- why would i even do that" connie said looking at y/n raising an eyebrow at her. "idk what mafia people be doing- you could easily dispose of my body in this lake-" y/n was rambling, getting a little paranoid because she watches so many crime documentaries.

"well you haven't done anything to make me kill you .. yet. but uh anyway we're gonna watch the sunset" connie spoke with a big grin plastered on his face as he started setting up the blanket and snacks.

after setting up the blanket and snacks connie and y/n sat there in comfortable silence while looking at the sunset.

connie kept looking at y/n then her legs which were crossed while she felt the breeze of the hot summer day. she finally noticed he was staring at her which made her look back at him. "what is there something on my face? do i have something on my pants?" she questioned him as he kept staring.

"WHAT" she spoke annoyingly which kinda startled connie. "i wanted to ask if could i lay my head on your lap but i didn't wanna make you uncomfortable," he said in a sheepish tone.

"oh yea sure, next time just ask" she sighed in relief, as he layed his head on her lap they began talking about any and everything. that's what they both liked about one another, they could talk about anything without feeling judged by the other.

" connie" y/n called out his name while playing with his buzzed hair which surprisingly felt super soft, he didn't mind because he liked the head rubs. he hummed a response opening his eyes to look up at her.

"what are your intentions with me?"
y/n asked with a soft undertone to her voice. "well right now i really want to get to know you, i dunno what it is about you i'm never really this open to a girl on a first date, maybe this could turn into something more" y/n was pleasantly surprised with the answer he gave but she hummed a response than continued looking at the sky.

the sun had set and it started getting cooler outside so they decided to pack it up and get in the car so connie could bring y/n home safe and sound. as he drove, y/n started drifting to sleep, it would be a good two hour drive back to their side of town.

connie kept both hands on the wheel while listening to y/n's soft snores. he really wanted to hold her hand or even rest his hand on her thigh but he chose not too because he didn't want to touch her without her consent.

 he really wanted to hold her hand or even rest his hand on her thigh but he chose not too because he didn't want to touch her without her consent

a/n: bit of an shorter chapter but it's so cute to mee lol, ignore any typos i didn't reread it LMAO see y'all next chapter 🤝