𝓃ℴ. 6

lies and butterflies

august 14th
2:46 pm

august 14th2:46 pm

y/n's outfit^

connie's outfit^

connie's outfit^

y/n walked over to the large mirror in her bedroom to analyze her outfit before she left.

"you ready?" y/n spoke, breaking the silence in the room. she could feel connie's eyes burning holes at the back of her head.

"uh? oh yea i'm ready." connie snapped out of his thoughts of all the things he would do to y/n at that very moment.

connie walked closer to y/n "you look amazing mama but-" connie grabbed y/n's skirt tugging down a little.

"-you gotta pull this down a little. i don't want people to see what imma have for dinner" connie whispered in y/n's ear, making eye contact with her through the mirror.

he placed small kisses on her neck causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach. "cmon let's go" he said smacking her butt.

and just like that. he walked out the room, leaving y/n a flustered mess.

~~~

the mall

"what store you wanna go to first" connie said with his hands in his pocket walking behind y/n.

"let's go to the center of the mall that's where we supposed to meet up with the gang" y/n  grabbed connie's hand so he could walk faster.

"MY BITCHESSSSS" y/n yelled with her arms open walking over to fatima tati and lina.

y/n was treated with a mixture of "my babyy" and "hey boo".

meanwhile, connie walked over to eren jean and armin dapping them up talking about whatever.

y/n's pov

me and all the girls split up from the boys, we went to victoria's secret which was tati's choice.