𝓃ℴ.5

almost had it

august 13th
10:30am

y/n fluttered her eyes open immediately noticing the large arm resting on her waist. y/n smiled to herself noticing the small gesture, she was interrupted by a phone ding.

out of pure curiosity, y/n lifts up to see whose phone was going off.

connie's.

y/n nosy ass reached to grab it to look at what it said.

y/n's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped.

who the fuck is milia?

y/n thought the smart thing to do was to take a picture of his the notification on phone and then delete the notification. she went to get up but cut her eye at connie sound asleep. the itching urge she had to slap his ass awake, but she didn't. y/n shook her head and went to the bathroom.

after doing her morning skincare while being engulfed in the thought of "WHO THE FUCK IS MILIA AND WHY DOES SHE WANT HIM TO SEE HER AT 8:30 ???!" thoughts ran rapidly through her head but she had a plan. 

~~~

y/n finished her morning routine, so she returned to her bedroom to see a sleeping connie. he looked so peaceful i should slap this nigga silly. 

y/n laid down next to connie , planting small soothing kisses along his face slowly waking him from his deep slumber. "hi sweet girl" connies voice was so deep and raspy, definitely something that could make y/n MELT.

"hi, how'd you sleep?" y/n had a huge grin on her face. i should punch this nigga in his got damn throat.

"i slept pretty good when i did finally fall asleep" connie spoke with a chuckle pulling y/n into his arms for cuddles.

"that's good. we should go out to shopping later." y/n said while playing on her phone.

"okay ma, what time is it?" connie sat up rubbing his eyes.

" it's 11:35 go brush your teeth and stuff so we can go" connie hummed in response to y/n.

a/n: hey y'all sorry about it taking me so long to update this story😟i got terrible writers' block but i'm back now

a/n: hey y'all sorry about it taking me so long to update this story😟i got terrible writers' block but i'm back now.. what does y/n have planned???🙈and this chapter is short ikk dw I'm just trying to get back in the groove of things sorry sorry :(