𝓃ℴ. 4

family man

august 12th
1:45pm

it's been a few weeks since that date with connie, y'all started getting closer and learning more about one another. connie had his secrets, you had yours. you both thought it would be appropriate to keep them until y'all officially decided to be together. that's if, nothing happened that could split y'all up.

connie's pov.

it's been 4 weeks. i've only known her for four weeks but it feels like forever. she invited me over to her house, she said her sister would be there. what if her sister doesn't like me? he started over thinking so much he decided to text y/n.

<5 princesa❤️‍🔥 🎦

fine boy connie🤭
what if ur sister don't like me?🥲

princesa❤️‍🔥
you'll be fine, she can be mean but she won't be mean to you .. probably

fine boy connie🤭
but-🥹

princesa❤️‍🔥
no buts
now i'm gonna head to the store see you when you get here con

fine boy connie 🤭
i like ur butt.

princesa❤️‍🔥
i bet you do 🚶🏽‍♀️

fine boy connie🤭 loved a message

y/n's pov.

y/n giggled to herself at connie saying he liked her butt. "fuck you over there giggling for?" maya said raising her eyebrow at y/n. "her lil boo thang" tati and tima said giggling. "no i'm not" y/n said rolling her eyes getting up to grab her keys. "i'll be back im gonna go grab snacks" y/n spoke before exiting the house.

2 hours later...

incoming facetime call fine boy connie🤭

"y/n" connie whisper yelled with his face all in the camera. "bag back all i can see is that big ass forehead" y/n giggled in the snack isle of target. "does this bathroom look familiar" "yea that's mi- how did you get in my house" y/n said in shock trying to reach (favorite snack) on the very top shelf.

"your friend fatima let me in saying you'd be right back where the hell are you. your sister called me bald and then said my tattoo looked weird shaped dick i'm ready to leave. so now i'm hiding in the bathroom" connie sounded distraught like he was on the verge of tears.

"BRO SHE SAID WHAT ABOUT YOUR TAT- HEHEH" you started ugly laughing bringing attention to yourself in the middle of the store. "y/n it's not funny hurry home." he said sternly but you couldn't take him serious because you caught a glimpse of the black cat tattoo that maya said looked like a weird shaped dick, you completely lost it after that and started wheezing which caused him to hang up.

when you got home you told connie to help bring in groceries but he ignored you because you started laughing again. after putting the groceries up you made your way to the living room and sat next connie and laid your head on his shoulder taking pictures and videos of him "ahh you mad" you said giggling. he was mean mugging and flicked you off.

"so baldy. what's your intentions with my sister" maya spoke glaring at him. "well right now we're just getting to know each other and building a friendship" he said wrapping his arm around your shoulder with a grin on his face so you could take the picture.

after a couple of hours of sitting around talking, fatima left with tati to meet up with fayiaz and his friends at the mall leaving you, maya and connie. you went to the kitchen to get snacks, when you came back you saw connie and maya playing minecraft. connie was helping maya rebuild her house that you blew up because she called you a niggabitch.

they were so cute, you could tell maya was starting to warm up to connie and vise versa. you decided to go take a shower and let them bond. you put your shower cap on and started the hot shower listening to backseat freestyle by kendrick lamar .

"MARTIN HAD A DREAM MARTIN HAD A DREAM KENDRICK HAVE A DREAM" you yelled at the top of your lungs. you continued singing the song and washing your body.

when you got out you did skincare and moisturized, you put on some comfy pjs.

after your shower, you made your way back to the living room which was eerily quiet

after your shower, you made your way back to the living room which was eerily quiet. when you came into the living room connie and maya were watching a scary movie, connie holding on to mayas shoulders for dear life.

"LET ME GO YOU BIG SCARY ASS BITCH" maya was trying to pry herself off of him. a scary part in the movie came up and scared maya which made connie start laughing at her.

you got the bright idea to scare them both since you were behind them and they have yet to notice you were there.

"RAHHHH" you screamed causing maya and connie to flinch so hard. maya mean mugged you while connie hid under the blanket. you began ugly laughing and wheezing so hard.

you finished the movie with them, maya fell asleep on the big bean bag and connie was wide awake, petrified.
it started thundering which made the house a lot cooler, so you placed a blanket on maya and started heading towards your room, connie following close behind.

"connie get out so i can use the bathroom" you spoke irritability because he's been following you around for like an hour and it's now 2:45am closer to 3 am which isn't doing anything but scaring connie more.

"i won't look see i'll stand here with my eyes closed" he said backing into a corner with his eyes sealed shut. after using the restroom, you went in your bedroom and slid under your blanket getting cozy and making sure your bonnet was secure. you decided to let connie stay the night since it was dark and rainy.

feeling connie's warm body wrap around y/n's made her feel warm and safe. she quickly drifted to sleep while connie was still awake due to the scary movie.

"y/n..." connie whispered "take yo mothafuckin ass to sleep" y/n said sternly causing connie to shriek.

a/n: a filler, definitely trying to speed this along LMAO things are starting to go pretty good for y/n and connie who knows maybe something will change that😫