What a Day

Today was like any other..

Boring.

I sat at my pc with minecraft open.. i want to play but i lack so much motivation. I honestly dont know why my life has been going so down hill. Whatever. I got up to go downstairs and get a snack. I made my way to the kitchen and got myself a bag of takis. What? I like them.

I stood there in the kitchen looking out the window till i realised why i dont come down the stairs at all.

My grandma came in the kitchen. "What did you do today? Your just wasting gods days away"

I stood there as she poured a cup of water from the fridge with her back towards me. I glared at her. She is the easiest way to piss me off these days. She makes me want to commit murder. All she does is complain all day, watch the news, and fall asleep of the couch,. Then brag about "working" today.

I know.. what work?

Anyways after my brain decides to finish its planned out detailed way on how to commit mass genocide I make my way out the kitchen saying nothing to the wench behind me and making my way back upstairs.

These days i cant tell why i even try.. i feel like my life has no purpose. Nothing cool or meaningful happens. I just exist. In an unending loop  of depression. Its not even like im sad. I just.. dont want to live anymore. Doesnt seem to worth it if you ask me.

I know I shouldn't think that way. But its just the truth. All i want is to feel something again.

I sit at my pc and close minecraft, then i open crunchyroll and look for my nee favourite anime that ive been watching called hunter x hunter. I love it so much. The relationship between the main character gon and killua..

I wish i could have something like that.

The adventures they go on.

The bond they have.

They get to be free.

I wish i could be.. free.

And you will be.

I finished the anime.. and i felt sad. I was so attached to the characters. Mostly killua he was my favourite i just liked him so much for some reason. He is the first anime character ive ever liked that was actually my age, and gon too i loved both of them. I sat there feeling even more empty than usual, so i grabbed my phone and scrolled of tiktok. My tiktok fyp is mostly anime and fandom shit since im so into it.

Suddenly i scroll and i find this tiktok talking about "quantum jumping"

Ive always been into sciencey stuff so i ignore my short attention span and watch the video. It talks about "shifting realities" and how i can go to any reality i want in a second. At first i was sceptical but then i looked it up more and more and started learning more and more. It was so interesting.. what if i could go to hunter x hunter... i felt like a idiot for believing but something just told me to try..

I made a script.

A story for how i want my "desired reality" to go. I planned out everything and at that point i was invested. It was like i was writing out a whole story, it was kinda fun. I finished in a hour because i kinda got lost in the sauce about it.

I ended up attempting at it not really thinking it would work and I closed my eyes and imagined my desired reality. I was a prince in my bedroom with my twin sister Serenity she was on the other side of the room on her bed playing on her tablet. "My name is XXXXX and i have shifted to my desired reality." Huh? My name is XXXXX thats not the name I meant to say? What's happening I feel so dizzy and— I saw the room around me, my bedroom it was beautiful. I sat up and looked around. It was so calming, the way the sun shined through the curtains and through the window. The way it lit up the white walls. It felt clean unlike my house in my current reality. I felt refreshed.. at peace. It was nice.. really nice.

Oh no...

I got up from the bed and i looked down at myself. Then i ran to the bathroom and opened the door. I could feel my sisters confused gaze upon me. While i was in the bathroom i shut the door and stared at my reflection.. i moved my black hair out my face and looked my reflection in the eyes. I felt a tear fall down my face, i was in complete and utter shock.

Oh my god...

Where am I?