Symphony

*Kotas POV*

I walked through the pitch Black Forest for what felt like hours when only a couple minutes passed. The fireflies were gone and the moonlight seemed to get brighter within the forest. All you oils hear were crickets and the crunching of leaves and twigs underneath my shoes, then suddenly I heard a voice.

Sniffling in the shadows, at first I got scared because I thought some weirdo was in the bushes but then I realised that there may really be a weirdo in the bushes. I walked quietly towards the sounds of sniffling and it suddenly stopped and I stood up straight just enough to see over the large bushes in front of me..

There was a spot surrounded by trees that was being Illuminated by the moon. An odd place to have in a forest but whatever.

Suddenly a guard came out of nowhere holding his gun and i dove into a bush nearby trying not to get caught. Since I'm not supposed to be in these woods at night I may get into some trouble. The guard yelled but i paid no attention to his words because soon after he pulled someone out of the bushes and pointed a gun at them but I couldn't see anything.

*Killuas POV*

How could I be so stupid to believe that someone would just randomly want to be my friend? Now I'm stuck in this dumb situation because I don't know how to think. I sat there crying like a baby over something so stupid. I don't know how to get back home and.. and.-

I heard a noise.

My reflexes kicked off and I ceased all noises that I was making in that moment. Theres no way that I was going to let those bastards catch me. The footsteps got closer and closer as I hid in this bush but no matter how quiet I was the person kept getting closer. I have no idea how strong these people are and I don't intend to find out I'm at a huge disadvantage here.

Suddenly the person got to close and I sensed them. Before I could come up with an answer I heard footsteps on the other side of the bushes behind me "who's there?!" A man yelled. The other guy hid as soon as they heard the man yell. What is going on??

It all happened in a flash and suddenly I was yanked out of the bush with a gun pointed at my head. Before I could do anything the guy stomped on my leg trying to disable me and broke my ankle. In return I got fought back and scratched him deep in his leg. The guy screamed and I managed to move quickly behind him before he started shooting off. After a moment the guy got his balance back and the gun was pointed at me once again.

I sat still staring into the guns barrel wondering how this clown hasn't shot me yet and wondering if I can somehow get him to let me go without me killing him. To late for that I guess because then another voice yelled for him to stop. A pale boy with black hair covering his face came running behind the guy and weakly pushed him barely moving the guy. Somehow I held back a laugh even in this type of situation.

"G-get away from him!" The boy yelled trying to sound scary. "P-Prince?! What are you doing out here get back!" The guard shoved him away and he fell. Why is this kid so helpless? I pushed away the thought and tried to use this opportunity to sneak away. The boy proceeded to get back up and start rustling with the guy until the guard got sick of him and hit him with the back of his gun. I winced at how hard he hit that kid, that's gonna leave a mark-

I almost fully got away until the guard turned back around and brought the barrel back to me. I was about to say something until I realised the boy had stood up menacingly and there looked like there was something attached to him. I couldn't see anything since he was in the shadows but then my thoughts were interrupted with a growl. Suddenly the boy pounced at the guard and ripped the gun off of him like some type of rabid animal then that's when I saw what was attached to the boy.