Part 03 : talk

~Author's Pov~(It's been 2 days the little boy is fully healthy now but still he didn't talked with anyone he didn't even said his name to anyone he just laid in his bed which is the medical's bed for the patients

~Author's Pov~
(It's been 2 days the little boy is fully healthy now but still he didn't talked with anyone he didn't even said his name to anyone he just laid in his bed which is the medical's bed for the patients. Mrs. Kim and Ms. Kang tried to talked with him but nothing worked. But today Mrs. Kim thought to try her this plan.maybe it will work)
~Ends of author's pov~

(It's almost dinner time. The little boy is sitting on his bed while looking at the wall. Mrs. Kim come with his food and put the tray in front of him. The kid waited for her to leave but when she didn't left then the kid kept looking at her. She sat beside him and said)
Mrs. Kim : I know you must be thinking why I ain't leaving... Well I will leave once I share something with you... (She looked at him who is also looking at her with his cold face. She smiled sadly and said)
Mrs. Kim : it's about few years ago... I had a lovely husband and a little boy almost your age... I had really a lovely family I was happy with them but you know God had different plans for our little family... That was my and my husband's 7th wedding anniversary... I was here looking the kids.. My son and husband both were coming here to surprise me but their car got into an accident and they died... (She paused and looked at him and said)
Mrs. Kim : yeah you must be thinking why I am telling this all to a little kid like you... Well then you know young boy.. I was like you too just bcoz of that incident I become silent I forgot what's happiness I was just living without a soul... And now it was you... You are too young for this cruel life. You should open up with us you should tell us what's so wrong with you... Trust me we are here to help you.. We won't judge you nor we will kick you... I always saw you before eating asking just a question.. Eating little much won't hurt you.. Yes it won't even if you eat alot it won't... I don't want you to be in depression or something like this.. Yes you are 6 years old but it seems like you know things more than ur age little one... I hope you open up with us soon... (She said and stood up from the bed she was about to leave but the little kid stopped him while grabbing her wrist. She turned around and saw the kid has tears in his eyes. She immediately hugged him the little kid starts to cry while hugging her tightly. She said with her calming voice)
Mrs. Kim : don't cry little one... Don't cry.. You are my strong boy right... So don't cry baby.. Don't cry... (She kept saying soothing things to the kid. After few minutes they pulled away from the hug. Mrs. Kim wiped his tears from his face and asked him softly)
Mrs. Kim : wanna tell me everything now... (The boy nodded his head) how you end up outside of the orphanage gate...
The boy : my parents left me here...
Mrs. Kim : why
The boy : bcoz I am gay....(Mrs.kim widen her eyes. The kid looked scared now. He starts crying and said) now you will also kick me out right... You also hate me right
Mrs. Kim : no no no... It's not like that little one... I don't hate you.. It isn't ur fault if you are gay.. I accept you as the way you are... So don't think like that okayy... But can I ask you something.. (The boy nodded his head.) How you got those buries on ur body.. (The boy looked down. Mrs. Kim hugged him and said)
Mrs. Kim : if you don't want to tell me then it's okay.. (The boy shook his head and said)
The boy : I wanna tell you mama... Oppps... Sorry.. I won't call you that
Mrs. Kim : no no... You can call me that I like it okayy (the boy nodded his head) now tell me how you got those
The boy : when my parents got to know I am gay then they starts to beat me and say things.. It lasted few months and then they left me here..(he finished explaining. Mrs. Kim said with full rage)
Mrs. Kim : how can they do something with a kid like you... Do you know where's ur house.. (The boy shook his head as no) okay.. It's fine.. I will try to find them and give them punishment
The boy : really... (Mrs.kim nodded her head. The boy hugged her again saying thank you again and again)
Mrs. Kim : hey little one...i don't know your name.. So tell me ur name kiddo
The boy : taehyung.. Lee taehyung
Mrs. Kim : cut the lee... You are just taehyung now.. They don't deserve to be ur parents so their surname isn't worth for ur name...
Tae : am I an orphan now..
Mrs. Kim : yes you are but don't worry.. Soon a family will adopt you and give you the life which you deserves okayyy...
Tae : but I don't want other family... I want you as my mother... (No one can tell what Mrs. Kim is feeling now. She is happy that taehyung want it too since she also want it but her heart filled with sadness when she thought that taehyung just said it without thinking. She shooked her head and said with a smile)
Mrs. Kim : Awww so sweet of you taehyungie... But now and have ur dinner then you have to sleep okay... (Tae nodded his head. Mrs. Kim fed him and laid beside him. That night both talked alot and slept in each other arms. They both felt a comfort. For Mrs. Kim it was having her own son and for taehyung it was having a mother who will hug you tightly thinking that someone will snatch her son from her. That night somehow two person craving for family comfort found each other.)