Part 12 : why you rejected her???

Taehyung - 17 years oldJungkook - 15 years old

Jungkook - 15 years old

(Taehyung is walking down through the hallway at his school. He's already a senior of high school. He was silently walking down the hallway while other students kept eyeing since taehyung is really famous in high school bcoz of his good grades and handsomeness. He was going towards the cafeteria but before he could enter someone come in front of him.it was a girl who come in front of him and blocked his way. Tae frowned and said to her with his usual deep cold tone)
Tae : Excuse me???? (His tone obviously express that he's annoyed by it. That girl said nervously)
Girl : Taehyung oppa you probably don't know me but i am one of your classmate my name is sana and---(before she could say more Tae stopped her and said)
Tae : okay... So what you want??? (Tae is a straightforward person so he just directly asked her it is an usual tone for Tae but it's not for others who heard him. That girl become more nervous and said while offering taehyung a letter)
Sana : I like-(Tae didn't let her complete her sentence and said while passing her and going inside the cafeteria)
Tae : I ain't interested so stay away from me from now on... (He said coldly and went inside the cafeteria.everyone starts to talk about tae's behavior towards sana. But no one dared to say anything loud. Sana left from there while trying to hide her tears from everyone. On the other hand, Tae went inside the cafeteria and starts to look for someone. Soon his eyes fall on the small figure who's standing in the line for food. Tae went near the person and said to his ear)
Tae : What are you doing kookie???? (Kook flinched a little and said while covering his ear where Tae said)
Kook : YAHH!!!!!!!!! Hyung you just scared me... (He said while punching tae's arm softly. Tae chuckled and said)
Tae : I am sorry for scaring you.. Anyway why are you standing here???
Kook : silly hyung.. Why people stand here??? Obviously for food duh (he said sassily. Taehyung chuckled and said)
Tae : okay okay I got it.... Now go there and find a seat for us I will bring our food okay????
Kook : that's nice my legs are hurting already... You stay here and bring me my favourite lunch... (With it he left for finding a place for both of them. While taehyung chuckled at kook's behavior again and stood in the line to get food for both of them. After few minutes Taehyung come back with their food to kook who's sitting at the window side seat. He placed their food on the table and sit in front of kook while facing kook. Tae said while taking his chopsticks)
Tae : here's your favourite noodles as lunch kookie... Let's have it... (With it they both starts to eat without saying anything. They were eating peacefully but kook broke the silence and said while eating his noodles)
Kook : hyung you shouldn't have rejected her... She was kind of pretty...(he said while chewing his food. Tae widen his eyes and said)
Tae : how you know??????
Kook : I just heard it when I was entering the cafeteria... (Tae didn't said anything and just nodded his head. Kook said again)
Kook : You were kind of cold towards her too (Tae again didn't said anything now kook is curious to know why taehyung rejected her. So he asked him directly)
Kook : why you rejected her hyung??? (He waited for taehyung's answer. After few seconds of silence taehyung said while placing his chopsticks and bowls on the tray properly)
Tae : I just want to focus on my studies that's why I rejected her.... (With it he left from there to place the tray inside the basin while kook starts to look at his disappearing figure. On the other hand Tae said inside his mind)
Tae (in mind) : I rejected her bcoz of you... How could I accept someone else when I am in love with you kook... (He come to kook after washing his hands and said to kook who's still eating)
Tae : kookie... I am going to my class now after it I will be going to the basketball court... Me and suga hyung are going to practice for our tournament last week... Jimin is also coming so you also come to the court after my practice we will go home together okay???? (Kook didn't said anything and just nodded his head. Tae ruffered his hair and left from there.)

~Time skip at the basketball court~
(Kook come to the court a little late. He entered into the basketball court the first thing he noticed was taehyung who's throwing the ball into the net. Tae is sweating bcoz of practicing. Kook kept looking at him with "aww" But soon he come to his sense when he heard a familiar voice which seems to belongs to jimin)
Jimin : Jungkookie!!!!! Over here!!! (He looked at the direction and saw jimin who's waving at him. Kook smiled and went towards his direction. He sat beside him and said while they both hugged each other like they met for the first time)
Kook : I missed you chim chim
Jimin : I missed you tooo kookie... (They both broke the hug and said)
Kook : hyung we met after a long time
Jimin : true we met after a whole night... (They both said dramatically but their moment got intrupped by Tae who come and said while throwing the towel on jimin's face)
Tae : Yah shorty!!!! Don't be dramatic during our practice.... (He said and left from there to practice again. While jimin throw the towel down and shouted)
Jimin : You bastard!!!!! Don't call me shorty again
Kook : hyung mom says cursing is bad and don't curse my Tae Tae hyungie
Jimin : your Tae Tae hyungie is really mean and cold hearted to everyone he's just nice to you or else he's like a evil person for everyone...
Kook : no hyung is really nice... Don't call him evil (he said with a pout. Jimin chuckled and said)
Jimin : okay okay I won't call your hyung any bad names anymore now don't pout
Kook : it's nice now.... (He giggled jimin chuckled and they both starts to keep looking at their basketball practice)

______________________________________
Comment down your opinion please

~~~Your Author