Part 08 : Taetae hyungie is mine

(Taekook both introduced each other and talked about many things

(Taekook both introduced each other and talked about many things. It was shocking for taehyung that he didn't felt uncomfortable while talking with jungkook. He even told him how Mrs. Kim adopted him and make him her son and how's his behavior with other kids.kook hugged tae. Tae also hugged him back and kook said while rubbing tae's back)
Kook : don't worry... I am your new friend and best friend too... I will be always by your side taetae hyungie.. (Tae broke the hug and asked him)
Tae : taetae hyungie???
Kook : Yes... I will call you taetae hyungie and you will call me kookie it's our nicknames from now on... Okayyyyy...
Tae : Okay kookie!!!!!(They talked about their like and dislikes. It's almost going to be evening. They were talking but their conversation get Intrupped by kook's mother when she come and said to kook)
Mrs. Jeon : kookie baby... We need to leave for home now.. It's already late.. (Her attention went to Tae and then she went near him she asked him while pulling his cheeks) Omooo... Who's this little young boy... You are so handsome kid... (Mrs.Jeon was praising Tae. Kook come middle of them and push his mother a little and said while folding his hands over his little chest)
Kook : Mom... I know that my taetae hyungie is so handsome but don't touch him.. Only I can touch him okay taetae hyungie
Tae : okay kookie....
Mrs. Jeon : don't be a brat... He isn't yours..
Kook : NO!!!!!!! Taetae hyungie is mine(kook said while stomping his foot on the ground. Mrs. Jeon is shocked seeing her son all possessive while tae is feeling a different type of emotion. Mrs. Jeon tried to change the topic and said)
Mrs. Jeon : it's already late.. We should all go to our homes.. You also go to your house---
Tae : Kim Taehyung... You can call me tae.. Mrs. Jeon
Mrs. Jeon : such a polite kid you are taehyung... You should learn something from him brat... (Kook just turned his head towards the other side with a pout. Mrs. Jeon and tae both chuckled. Tae said)
Tae : kookie... My mom want to meet you.. Will you come to my home tomorrow????
Kook : Mom.. Can I???? (He gave Mrs. Jeon his famous puppy eyes. Mrs. Jeon chuckled and said)
Mrs. Jeon : of course.. You can baby..
Kook : thank you...
Mrs. Jeon : now let's go home... You also go to your home tae.. And be safe while going...
Tae : I will Mrs. Jeon...
Kook : byebye taetae hyungie!!!!!!
Tae : byebye kookie!!!!!! (Both left from there for their own house)

~Time skipped~
(Taehyung come to his home with a satisfied and peaceful look. Mrs. Kim was cooking when she noticed Tae entering into the kitchen. Before Mrs. Kim could say anything. Tae just hugged her and didn't said anything. Mrs. Kim asked him)
Mrs. Kim : what happened kiddo????(she waited for him to answer. Tae looked up to his mother and said with a soft smile)
Tae : I make a friend.. No a best friend mom... I have a best friend now... (He said while smiling but soon he starts to cry. Mrs. Kim bent down to met his height and said while wipping his tears)
Mrs. Kim : why are you crying Taehyungie??? Isn't it good that you have a best friend now????
Tae : it is... I am just happy that I do have a best friend now.. I thought I will never have anyone mom.. But now I know I will have kookie beside my side always...
Mrs. Kim : god has very brilliant plans for everyone kiddo.. Don't loose hope... Now stop crying and tell me who's this best friend of yours??? And who's kookie???? (Tae stopped crying and told Mrs. Kim everything while they were eating their dinner)
Mrs. Kim : so he will come tomorrow to meet me???
Tae : yes he said he will come tomorrow
Mrs. Kim : okay it's good... I will prepare dinner for him... After dinner we will drop him to his home.. What's say????
Tae : it's a good idea... (They both nodded their heads and keep eating. After dinner they both watched a series and went to sleep in their own rooms)

~With taehyung at his room~
(Tae is laying down on his bed. He is recalling the moments with kookie. Suddenly the "taetae hyungie is mine" Part come inside his mind. He starts to blush and his heart starts to beat fastly. He sat on the bed and said)
Tae : what's this feeling??? Why I am feeling like this??? I don't even know what's I am feeling??? Whom should I ask... But when he called me taetae hyungie I felt happy... He is really a sweet cute little sassy kid... My best friend kookie!!!! (With thoughts of kook he fall asleep peacefully)

______________________________________

Comment your opinion about this part!!!!!!!
~~Author