Part 05 : The little sassy boy

After 1 year............

(It's almost 1 year since taehyung is kim now and living with his mother aka Mrs. Kim together at the orphanage. Taehyung goes to the same school as other's kid which is inside the orphanage. Taehyung is silent type of kid. He don't talk with anyone expect Mrs. Kim and Ms. Kang. He is good in studies. He is really handsome at an age of 7 already. He has a lovely family just he don't has friends since he isn't like talking with someone. He just prefers to be quite untill someone reach to him by themselves.but soon someone will be his friend and maybe more than just friends in a young age.)

~With taehyung inside his room~
(It's evening time taehyung is studying inside his room which is the Mrs. Kim's 3rd floor at the orphanage the whole 3rd floor is Mrs. Kim's house
Where's 4 rooms with bathroom attached, 1 kitchen with dinning hall and a big living room too with a small balcony too. Taehyung is studying at his study table beside the window. Mrs. Kim come and said)
Mrs. Kim : Ommooo tae... You are still studying
Tae : mom.. I have a test next week..i want to make you proud that's why I am working hard for it then I will be really good at studies and will get s good job and won't let you do any job.. I will take care of you like a good son mom... (Mrs.kim smiled at her mature son and said while Ruffering his hair)
Mrs. Kim : My little kiddo.. I am always proud of you and thank you so much for thinking about these all.. You act like a mature boy already
Tae : Mom.. I ain't a little kid.. I am already 7 .. I am a big boy now... (He said while whining. Mrs. Kim chuckled and said)
Mrs. Kim : If you are a big boy then why are you whining huh
Tae : Momm!!!! (He pouted and looked away from his mother. Mrs. Kim said while giggling)
Mrs. Kim : okay okay... I am sorry you big boy.. Please forgive me
Tae : okay I forgive you... But why are you here.. Do you want anything mom
Mrs. Kim : actually taehyung don't take me wrong just try to understand okay... I know you have hard time in opening or closing with people but try to do it my son... You need some friends you should play with the kids and you should get friends with others
Tae : but it's hard to do mom.. I don't know why I can't get close with others
Mrs. Kim : it's fine my kid.. Just try to do it once you tried to do then it won't be that hard for you to do.. Are you understanding me taehyungie
Tae : yes mom.. I am understanding you
Mrs. Kim : okay good... Then go and try to play with kids at the playground okay... (Tae nodded his head and kissed his mother's cheek before leaving)
Tae : I will try my best mom.. See you soon.. I love you
Mrs. Kim : I love you too... Take care little one.. (Tae left from there and went to the nearly playground where's other kids are playing)

~At the playground~
(Taehyung just reached to the playground. He looked around many kids are playing there some are from the orphanage but some are from the houses beside the orphanage and the next colony. He made his way towards a group where's the boys are playing. He said to one of boy)
Tae : Hey.... I want to play with you all.. (They all turned one of boy looked at him and said)
The boy : aren't you the faggot whom aunt Kim adopted... (That's what taehyung hate and don't want to make friends. Many of kids just despite him bcoz of being gay and many of them don't want to talk with him bcoz of his cold expression. He just keep looking at the boy without saying anything. The other boy said)
The boy 2 : jaebam... I think he is mute too beside being a faggot what's say guys.. (They starts to laugh. Tae don't want to fight with them since they are the same kids as him from the orphanage just the difference is he is the son of owner now. He just turned back to leave without saying anything. They kept saying things to him)
Jaebam : Hey minho look he got sad now... He is going... Such a loser he is... Hahahha....
Minho : true such a loser he is.. Can't stand the fact of being  a fag... Such a shame.. (They kept laughing but stopped when someone come and shouted at them)
?? : Stop calling him a fag.. He isn't fag you all are a fag... (Tae turned to see who's it. He saw a cute little small boy who is really cute with an angry pout and hands resting on his waist. The other two kids said)
Jaebam : who are you little one.. How could you talk with us like that
The little boy : first of all.. I ain't a little boy.. I am already 5 years old and second I talk with you like that with my mouth.. Isn't it obvious dumbos.. (He said while motioning his hands in the air dramatically while the two kids become shocked seeing the little kid this much savage and about tae he just chuckled at the scene and stood there to see more of it.)
Minho : such a brat you are... Is it the way how you talk with ur elders??? (He asked the kid which the little one thought for a while and said again)
The little boy : yes it's not the way how we talked with our elders but it's also not right to insult someone or say bad words to him.. You should say sorry to him... (He said while pointed towards taehyung. Who is already shocked to see a mature kid in this age. The two other boys said)
Jaebam : we won't say sorry to him.. He isn't our friend plus he is just a faggot
The little boy : no he isn't... Say sorry to him or else I won't leave you peacefully.. (He said with an angry pout. Both jaebam and minho laughed and said)
Minho : what you will do little one...
The little boy : I will do this.. (He said and starts to throw sands on them. They would kept saying him to stop but the little boy is too angry. He didn't listen them and kept throwing sand over them. They both run from there while the kid stopped and said)
The little boy : such a losers they are... (He said while stomping his feet on the ground. But suddenly he felt a small tap on his shoulder. He looked back and saw tae standing there. They both kept looking at each other but taehyung said something and left from there)
Tae : thank you... (With it he left the confused cute little boy. Who just looked at his disappearing image but suddenly he heard his someone calling his name)
?? : Kookie... Baby kookie.. Where are you??? Kookie.. (The boy named kookie looked at direction and saw a woman he run towards her while saying)
Kook : eomma... Eomma.. Eomma.. (He went to her and hugged her immediately the lady said)
Mrs. Jeon : thank goddd.. I found you.. I thought I did lost you baby..
Kook : no eomma.. Kookie just come here to play
Mrs. Jeon : okay okay.. But don't leave me without telling me okay.. Now come and let's go home okay baby kookie.. (He nodded his head and left from there)