Volume 2: Prologue. Kushida Kikyo's monologue

What do you think it is - a happy life?

I wasn't particularly gifted in studying or in sports. I've always been the most ordinary. In elementary school, when I saw girls smarter than me, as well as girls stronger than me, feelings of jealousy first appeared in me.

Feelings of anger, jealousy, as well as envy.

These feelings were accumulating every day. But, at one point, my life turned upside down.

I went to high school.

When it happened, new feelings appeared in me. It happened when I was first praised by a guy, saying that I was cute.

I understood my abilities. I'm not gifted neither in study nor in sports, but I'm endowed with a cute appearance.

And that's how my good deeds began, which made me feel like a queen.

And before I could notice how I immediately got used to people revealing their secrets to me. I got excited when people revealed their innermost secrets to me.

At first, I liked everything, but at one point I couldn't restrain my negative emotions. I couldn't always be under the guise of friendliness, and at any time I could tell them all their own secrets.

I couldn't stand such pressure from my negative emotions, so I started my blog on the Internet, where I wrote their own secrets online under an anonymous account. I calmed myself down with this. I just couldn't think of another way.

And it was from this moment that the same incident began.

I was able to survive my last days at this school after this incident. I started a new life, where I entered Kodo Ikusei High School.

Everything seems to be fine, but... Horikita Suzune... She also came here, like her brother, who knew me, although he didn't hear about that incident.

Fortunately, she didn't know me. Although she wasn't going to tell everyone my secret, even if she knew it. But this does not mean that the chances are 0%. There is a possibility that she can tell my secret.

And from that moment when I entered high school, I started watching Horikita.

It may be absurd, but another person learned my secret - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

Ayanokoji and Horikita have been getting along since the beginning of the school year. Unfortunately, it was when I wished Horikita death that he saw me and my other side.

The guy was gloomy, indifferent, so I left him. He was an average student who couldn't even make friends, despite what he wanted.

And from that moment on, I started spending time with him. He walked with me as if nothing had happened.

During the sports festival, I realized that he was not what he pretended to be. He showed his deduction skills, as well as a high level of observation.

He was even able to go 1 on 1 with the best president of the student council. He clearly held back before. It's possible that he's more dangerous than Horikita.

Okay, if only these two singles. But unfortunately, my kochai, whom I didn't even know, also came here.

Yagami Takuya from 1-B. This is the first time I've heard this name.

I left Horikita and Ayanokoji at last to get rid of Yagami first.

The reason for this is simple. Unlike Horikita and Ayanokoji, Yagami has no weakness.

Horikita and Ayanokoji, if they make blackmail, I would just destroy their unity of class. But Yagami has no weakness for it.

He is the class leader, as well as the most popular guy of his year. A genius who could solve all the issues on the exam. Some excellent students didn't even understand the meaning of the issue, and he decided as if it were normal.

Cunning, athletic, kind, as well as assertive. He threatened me, saying that he would destroy me if he wanted.

Although, if there were Ayanokoji or Horikita instead of Yagami, I would just laugh. But Yagami is much more popular than me, and thus he will clearly leave a deep scar in my heart.

I just obeyed, knowing that I had no chance against him. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. From now on, my first victim will be him.

Yagami Takuya...