Chapter 1- Brand new day

Third person POV

The sun was already on the top of the sky when Mr. Jones called his 'students' ,as he preferred to call his adoptive children, down to the living room. But only six of them obligated tho the old man. Of course subject C¹ were still asleep and didn't even bother to move. "Good morning my students! Where is subject C¹?" Mr. Jones asked "Probably still sleeping sir!" His subject one said ,also referred as Sarah. "Subject A² go wake her up immediately! I need the whole family here!" Marcus screamed at Matteo ,which went to get his sister as fast as he could. He knew that a punishment were waiting for her for being late. He arrived at the door and knocked.

The door was white on the outside but black on the inside. Althea loved black an purple and her room was big and had those colours. He remembered when he and Evie helped her paint it. But he was snapped out of his thoughts because soon the door opened showing a messy Althea still in her pyjamas. "What do you want?" She asked "It is 8 am in the morning Father wants to meet the whole family. Only you are missing." Matteo said "I'm part of the family? Shocking! " Matteo scoffed"Hurry and get ready now! He is fuming!" He said "As in letting air out of his ears?" She laughed. Matteo glared." Ugh! Fine I'm coming " she said

She changed into the uniform of the infamous Death Academy and let her hair down. She put on a red lipstick and went down stairs to her horrible siblings. They never liked her except Matteo and Evie. But she had a stronger bond with Matteo. For her Sarah was daddy's little girl. She was a spoiled brat and she was dad's favourite. Emma was soft with everyone she never opened a fight with Althea ,still she never talked to her or helped her so she kept her distance. Carlos,well he always found a way to get into Althea's nerves. He was just as sarcastic as she was and they fought all day along. Ace, always ignored her and acted as if she didn't exist and Althea hated that. But he was into some drugs, because of an heart break, lately so she didn't mind him that much.

Slowly she made her way downstairs to the living room and her so called father were waiting for her "Now finally I can announce that we are having guests over. One of them is gonna be your new sibling. I expect from you to respect them and make them feel home." Marcus said "Are we gonna replace Althea finally?" Carlos said smirking"At least I won't be stuck in this hellhole anymore!"Althea said "Enough!Althea my office now!" Mr. Jones yelled. Althea sighed and followed her father. "Young lady you know what happens when you don't obligate!" "Yes sir!" Althea said with her head down low .She slowly sat down at the chair her father had made especially for her. He wouldn't dare to hurt one of his precious students.

To Marcus Althea was a waste of time. He didn't let her into the missions because she didn't have any 'useful' power. 'The villains need to be killed not healed' as he stated.

She heard the sound of chains close around her wrists. She closed her beautiful green eyes as Marcus pulled the shovel and electric energy shook her. Pain, pain , pain. The only feeling in her body was pain .She could not die because her powers kept her alive,but it caused her lots of pain and scars. After her punishment she had passed out. Mr. Jones called Matteo to get her to her bed. This was normal to him but every time he took her he had to hold back the tears that threaten to leave his eyes. He could not see her like that. She couldn't heal her self because their father said she had to feel the pain as punishment.

Matteo put his sister to bed and started stitching her up. While his eyes burnt and his veins were showing into his fists out of anger. He was so angry. He wanted to kill his father mercilessly. How dared he to do this? How could he? He let her rest and stormed into his room where he let all of his anger out. Tomorrow was going to be the day the guests arrived. All of them wondered if the new sibling was going to be a sister or a brother. Little did they know this new sibling was going to be a new storm. Just Wait.

A/N I think I spilled enough tea for today!😂
See ya in the next chapter!