Guests

Third person POV

All Althea's body could feel was a headache and sore arms and legs. As soon as she opened her eye lids her Mother came into the room. "You look horrible!'' She said "Oh really? I think I look like I've been shot with electric energy!" Althea said with a groggy voice. "Get up and get dressed in something to cover up those scars. Make sure you look beautiful!" She said and went out. Althea groaned when her feet touched the ground. Evie came as if Althea's guardian angel called her. "Oh my god Thea! Let me help you." She said and sat her down to her bed . Evie went to her wardrobe and opened the door. She chose a tight green dress with long sleeves and black boots. She helped her sister get ready and straighted her hair. Then she put on lot's of make up to cover her puffed eyes.

Evie her self was wearing a light brown dress with puffed sleeves and had her hair into a fish braid. "You look gorgeous!" Althea said when she noticed her sister's appearance. "And you look beautiful!" Evie replied and the sisters went down to others.
"Woo hoo! You look hot" Matteo said twirling Althea around "of course she does I chose the outfit" Evie took the medal "She looks like her number should be in the bathroom stalls"Carlos said" And you look as if you came out of the bathroom hole!" Althea said "Oh please!" Carlos said. But the conversation was interrupted by Helena and Marcus coming into the room. "You all look decent!" Their father said and they followed him outside.

Althea's POV

A car came by. A black limousine. "Good morning my children! I'm Marcus Jones and this is my wife Helena" Marcus said to the five figures who came out. They were The Umbrella Academy. "Nice to meet you!" The man with a big body said. "Ooh you guys why didn't you tell us to get dressed. I could have put on my best outfit." The black curly haired boy said. He looked more fun than the rest considering his outfit "Klaus! Shut up!" A boy my age came out of the car and oh man was he hot. He had black hair turned to one side and green blue eyes that you could get lost into. He was taller than my 158 cm figure. ( A/n I don't know his height so I'm putting my imagination 😂) And he he was the only one wearing a uniform. "Five Hagreeves! A pleasure to meet all of you" The boy,Five, said and shook my father's hand. "Let me introduce you to my students." He said and went on and on introducing every one " Okay sir cut it short please!" Five said and I had to cover my laugh . My father faked a smile. "And this is subject C¹ Althea." "Wait that's all for her? You made a book talking on and on about them and only one sentence for her" Klaus said "Well she has healing power and that's all. Nothing interesting for her" Sarah said rolling her eyes.

Five Hagreeves POV

"Well she has healing power and that's all. Nothing interesting for her" This girl,Sarah said rolling her eyes.  What kind heartless monsters are those? I am not to confused cause my father was the same. To make them angry I went near Althea and pulled my hand out which she shook "Five Hagreeves. Nice to meet you ! I hope we will be friends." Hopefully more than that. I thought and smiled. She was extraordinary. I had never seen such green eyes,perfect face and body. I just have to know her personality and if she's good, she's mine. I don't care if she has a boyfriend. I saw her now. And I don't like to share.

Soon we were inside and Marcus told us we would have to share rooms. "This house has 35 rooms why?" Althea asked "Because I say so. Every one listen please. Luther with Sarah" Ohh poor Lu Lu ! "Diego with Emma!" Okay opposites in one room? I want to see where this leads "Allison with Matteo" Uh uh Rumours and Shadows Scary match "Klaus with Ace" Both drug addict, great. How I know this? He has needle holes the same Klaus used. "Five with Althea!" Okay maybe I should Thank him.  Or not. Considering Althea's face she doesn't like the idea that much. "Vanya with Evie." "What about Ben?!" Klaus said "He is highly offended!" Althea laughed at his movements "Okay fine Ben with Carlos!" Marcus said and left the room.

A.N IF YOU KNOW THE REFERENCE I MADE HERE I'M YOUR NEW FRIEND