This.Is.My.Room

THIRD POV ( pic at the top is Althea's half)

Five went to Althea's room only to see the girl fuming and separating the room with duct tape. "What are you doing!?" He asked"You are ruining the walls with that!"  "I'M MARKING TERRITORY. THAT IS YOUR SIDE OF THE ROOM AND THIS IS MINE!" Althea screamed. He should have expected this.

The girl wasn't used at sharing her things especially her room so she didn't like the idea of sharing her room with a stranger. Even if he was hot.

"You gave me the side of the room which doesn't have a door how am I supposed to go out!" "Jump in time! Like you do!"The girl said and continued to put duct tape in the middle of the room."Okay crazy girl! Continue do whatever you are doing!" Five muttered under his breath. "I heard that!" Althea said "Well maybe you were supposed to!" Five yelled and run out of the room before Althea ripped his head off.

Althea now had to reorganize her room and she hated that. She barely even cleaned ,because of the maid's of course. But one talent you can't deny she had was cooking. He dishes would make you eat your plate even if it was only one boiled egg. But the thing was that she cooked either when she was alone or angry. And now she was beyond angry. So after he job in her room it was 14:30, she stormed to Matteo's room only to see a note he had left.

Thea we are out for dinner with the guests. Dad forced us to go and like always he didn't want you around

Theo xoxo

She was some how relieved to not have any one around but this relief was burnt down when she saw Five drinking coffee and reading. "Why aren't you at the dinner?" The girl asked. "I wanted to stay here also this book is shit !" Five said and went up to put the book on the library. "That book IS shit cause it is about politics and adult stuff. That's Marcus's library." Althea points out."I would recommend The Maze Runner series!" Althea said "Also I know we didn't start out on the best foot but I was mad at my dad and I took it out on you. Sorry !" Althea said with her head down low. Five put her hand in her shoulder and she looked up. "Here is an wonderful idea how about we start over?" Five said and stuck out his hand. "Five Hagreeves. 16. Born on 13th of October You?" Althea giggled "Althea Octavia Spencer Jones. 16. Born on 13th of October .Hey wanna try my black cake. It contains black coffee." Althea said with a wink. "I would love to help you with it.