Crush?

Althea's POV

Fun. Was the only thing in my mind. Five was really fun to be around and man was he an mathematics professor. I hate maths and I was never good at it. At the end the cake was black and the kitchen was white, from the mess Five had made. Thank God it east burnt but it was that colour because of the food colouring and coffee. Gosh I love coffee.

Not having my burden of a family around was amazing and I felt so free. Obviously that fun didn't last. My burden of a family came home.

When Helena saw the kitchen she nearly passed out. "Subject C¹ What have you done?!" "Cake?" I say . "Young lady start cleaning the kitchen NOW!" Helena yelled. I nodded and Five tried to help me but that ended up with my father telling him to go to our room.

I sigh and started to clean while humming a song that was too familiar for me. As I was scrubbing the room I saw Matteo at the kitchen door. "Hey!" He whispered "Care to give me a piece of cake?" He did a face. "As you can see I'm really busy right now." I say and he began cleaning with me while smirking. "I'm 23 years old and I had never cleaned in my life although a 16 year old is making me do it without telling me!" He then smirked and helped me clean. After a while it was done I cut the cake and gave a piece to him. I took the rest to my room where I found all the Hagreeves siblings talking with Five. "Stop okay it is not true I don't!" He said and then they saw me with cake in my hands."You don't what?" I said "Uh-uh like coffee with milk." He said "Oh yeah I don't too!" I responded "You guys we made cake wanna try it?" I ask them "Oh my God she knows how to cook Five!" Klaus clapped "I do!" I said and he took a piece of cake and ate it with his hands . So did all of them. "This is so good!" Luther said while I stood there awkwardly. "Yeah it is now get out!" Five shooed them out. "Sorry about them they never grew up!" He plopped down on his bed. "I know the same happens with me and Matteo Most of the time." I said.

Third POV

Five was curious about this girl she didn't show many emotions and was usually really quiet. "Why don't they like you" he asked "Because of dad" she said " he thinks I'm the outcast and they believe that" she said " that's why I'm the only one who is named after C. They all have partners I don't " Althea explained. "You are like Vanya right?" He asked. Honestly he trusted Vanya more than anyone. She was the only one who waited for him years ago. She remembered his favorite snacks and all his fears. "Yeah!" She said "Now excuse me I need to take a shower." She entered the shower and Five remembered his siblings conversation. They were teasing him for having a crush on Althea. But it was stupid they had only known for a day so he couldn't possibly like her. Could he?