Chapter 8

(Dreams pov)

I was ripped from the light and was pulled back down to my body.

I wake up on the sand of the beach. I look around to see George next to me.

"Why?" I say

"Everyone thinks your dead so your all mine" George says. I get up back George pulls me back down.

"Sh sh sh just sleep" George says. His voice was hypnotising it's making me sleepy.

I fall on to him and he grabs me. My body falls weak to where I can't move but I was awake. George puts me on the sand.

George stares at me with a creepy smile.

"Please! T-take me back to the m-main land" I say. I try to move away but can't.

"Hmm not yet" George says

George leans over and bites down into my neck. I scream. I see Sapnap run up the entrance of the beach, we lock eye contact before I fall back asleep.

George wraps his tail around me and drags me into the water.

-

(Georges pov)

I put Dream in the cave sand. I know what I did was bad but I didn't care.

When I bit Dream I made it so he will fall deeply in love with me and he will remember his friends but he will only want to stay with me.

Dream wakes up and looks at me and smiles.

"Hello My lovely beautiful siren" Dream says. I crawl on top of Dream.

"Hello my Princee" I say.

(Dreams pov)

I don't know why I feel so in love with George all of a sudden.

George crawls onto the sand and crawls closer to me.

"Why were you calling me?" I ask

"I need a Prince by my side so I can rule the siren throne" George says

"I am happy to be your Prince by your side" I say. George smiles.

"I knew you would" George says

-

Me and George were sitting on the beach with the sun setting.

I look at George who looks at me.

"Would you be olay with me turning you?" George asks

"I don't know" I say

"Aw don't you trust me?" George says

"No no I do, I trust you and love you I just don't know give me some time to think about it" I say

"Okay" George says. I hear sand moving and I look over at the entrance to thr beach to see Phil, Sapnap and Wilbur.

George looks over as well and he starts growling and showing his teeth. I put my hand on George.

"Hey hey hey calm down" I say. George out of nowhere bites my hand.

I pull away in pain and George looks at me, blood drips from his mouth as he has a shocked look on his face.

"D-dream please forgive me I- I am sorry" George says

"It's okay it's only a bite" I say. I look down at my hand, it was bleeding badly and I could barely feel it.

I look at George who slides into the water. I crawl into the water after him but Phil grabs me and pulls me back.

"Let me go!" I yell

"Dream snap out of it!" Phil yells

"What are you talking about?! I love him!" I say

"No you don't he has you under a spell!" Phil says. I kick around and try to get out of Phils arms.

Sapnap hits me over the head with something which knocks me clean out.

I close my eyes and pass out.