Chapter 22

(Dreams pov)

I hear the door open and George swims in.

I look at him he was angry, I roll over and face the wall and start shaking. George swims up to me and puts his hand on my side.

"P-please d-dont hurt m-me!" I say

"Babe I am not going to hurt you or yell at you. I realised that I haven't been letting you out of the castle" George says "I promise to let you out more"

George rubs my side. I roll over to face George but that was the wrong choice to make...

-

I wake up with bruises over my body. I sit up from the sand.

I have maid sirens around me trying to bandage my bruises up and someone off my cuts up.

"W-what happened?" I say

"Your majesty we do apologize for not bandaging you up quicker" One of the siren says

"It's fine but tell me what happened?" I say

"His majesty George knocked you out and punished you for going out"

"What?! What do you mean by that?!" I say. The sirens all nod

"He beat you up your majesty" One of the siren says.

"I need to go speak with George" I say. The siren maids move away from me.

"Thank you" I say

"No problem your majesty"

I smile and swim out of the bedroom and to the throne room. George was sitting on his throne. I swim up to him and in front of him.

"Why!" I yell. George looks away from me.

I grab George's jaw and move his head back to face me.

"Look at me when I am talking to you!" I yell. George gets up and pushes me away from him.

"Did you just push me?!" I half yell.

"Because I dont like to be touched! And I only do things to protect you sweetheart" George says

"I know but it hurts badly you know!" I yell

"I am sorry I promise it won't happen again" George says "I made a mistake and my anger took over me"

George moves just a bit closer to me.

"I forgive you but promise me you will never do it again" I say.

"I promise" George says. George kisses me on the top of the head.

"I love you so much" George says "Soon we will have our crowns and when that happens we will be married"

"Hm?" I say confused.

"Once the crown goes on your head we are officially married thats how it's works in the siren world if your a king" George says

"Okay" I mumble into George's chest. George giggles a little and I smile into George's chest.

George slowly rocks us back and forwards. My body hurts and I scream of pain into George's chest.

"Maids!" George yells out. The maids take me off George and into the bedroom.

I make a sad noise when the maids pull me off George.

"Aw baby it's okay we can cuddle later okay? Okay love you" George says. I make grabby hands like a kid at George.

George smiles at me and he grabs my hand then I was pulled away.

I let myself get pulled away by the maids.