Chapter 19

(Dreams pov)

I wake up tied to a table.

I try to move but I was tied down, I look around to see Mac and Phil.

"What is this untie me!" I yell. Mac grabs a knife and puts it on my tail.

"So what's the plan?" Phil asks

"We cut the tail open and pull out Dream's legs if we are not to late they should still be there" Mac says. I try to move my tail away but can't.

Mac cuts into my tail and I scream loudly. Blood pours everywhere as Mac cuts lower into my tail. They cut my tail open and Mac's eyes widen.

"Were to late...there are no legs just more tail" Mac says. They both look at me.

"So what are we gonna do with him?" Phil asks

"Were gonna have to kill him" Mac says. I hiss at Mac and break free from the ties. 

I turn into my human form and pick up my backpack and run down to the water. Mac shots a bullet in my chest as I get to the water. I turn into my siren form and slide into the water, I couldn't swim so I started to sink down under.

I close my eyes as I feel someone lift me up and swim as fast as they can. I pass out.

-

I wake up in a sun light area in the water, I had fish swimming around me and coral was everywhere.

I look at my tail which was all healed and the gun shot in my chest was healed as well. I look around to see George swim up to me. I stare at him as he stares at me.

"H-how-"

"Sirens can heal when they are under the water in a sunlight spot asleep" George says

"You saved me" I say

"Anything for my little Prince" George says. I swim up to him and hug him.

George was nice and warm I melt at his warmth. We fall down to the sand as I hug him tightly. I bury my face in his chest.

"My Prince you want to see our Thrones?" George asks. I nod into his chest.

George holds me where I am and starts to swim away. We swim for a while until George stops at a castle. George swims us inside and to the main room where 2 Thrones are. One is green and gold and the other is blue and gold.

I let go of George and swim up to the Thrones. I sit down in the green one and George sits in the blue one. I look around the Throne room then I look at George who is staring at me.

"What?" I say

"Nothing your just so pretty" George says. I smile and look around.

I swim over to George and sit down next to him on his throne. George kisses me on the lips then pulls away.

"Is this everything you wanted my king" I say

"Everything I wanted and more my little Prince" George says. I hum into his chest.

"May I have this time to spend some time with you?" George says

"Yes you may" I say. George takes me around the castle and shows me every room.