-Chapter 14: Texts-

Suga's POV

Seo Ah's face was so close to mine and I could feel her body heat. And suddenly BOOM!Someone opens the gym door, as a reflex I withdraw my hands and see Namjoon staring at me. I suddenly hear a loud thud and turn to my right to see Seo Ah on the floor. I panic and bend down to ask if she was fine. She gives me a death dare and pushes me. Namjoon runs to us and enquires her. I ask him, "N-N-Namjoon why are you h-here? Since when were you here? Did u see a-anything?"

"Yes, I sadly saw everything. Hyung I never thought you would do this!"

Seo Ah looks at me and covers her face. She quickly gets up while rubbing her back and rushes out of the gym. I ask Namjoon what exactly did he see.

"Hyung why did you push her? As I entered the gym I saw you pushing her and she fell on her back. It must have pained a lot hyung. Why would you do that?""Ahh...you saw me pushing her... then cool. Come let's go back.""Hyung stop being so mean! What did she even do to you?""She killed me, happy?"

I grab my towel and head out. She probably saw my red cheeks. Aishhh... life.

(next day)

I pack my suitcase with Jungkook the next morning while Jin and Hobi were waiting outside impatiently. I tried searching for Seo Ah but she had already left. I wanted her to wait for me or at least bid me a last goodbye. I turn and look at her room door for the last time with a small smile. I was walking towards my car and a soft voice screams my name. 

I ecstatically turn back with a wide grin and her name escapes my mouth with a small chuckle. As I turn back I see one of our make-up noonas running towards me with a pack of masks. My grin slowly fades with a sigh, Hobi nudges my shoulder and asks, "Missing Seo Ah?" I shook my head and enter the car. After fifty minutes we reach the airport, Namjoon checks all our passports and informed us to wait for twenty minutes.

I sit on a bench and scroll through the posts on Weverse. Someone sits next to me but I refused to check who it was. I hear a silvery voice say, "Your lips look lonely..."Before looking up I subconsciously reply, "Would they like to meet mine?" I look up and see Seo Ah snickering. I bite my lips to hide my wide grin.

"Yoongi-ah did you think I would forget you so easily? Pabo.""Yah! Peanut! Why didn't you call me? I searched- I mean I was the first one to pack my suitcase so while waiting for hyung I searched for you."

"Aww... that's so sweet. I'm really sorry Ji Eun woke up late. I'm glad I could meet you here. I just asked Namjoon about you, he said that you will be traveling in a different flight, so I guess this will be our last time meeting"

My heart drops after listening to her. Even though the words came out as smooth as silk they were piercing me like needles. Maybe, she doesn't feel the way I do. What if she just thinks of me as her friend? I rub the nape of my neck and force a smile. 

Seo Ah's POV

Ji Eun calls me to inform that I was late. I hesitantly stand up and glance at Yoongi. Before my tears could blur my vision, I walk away with a heavy heart. Each step I was talking, indicated the slowly increasing distance between us.

 I expected him to stop me from leaving or at least call me. But as I said, my expectations always hurt me. Maybe, he doesn't feel the way I do, maybe he sees me as just another girl who entertained him when he was bored and nothing more than that.

Anyways, my instincts were right. This shoot was surely a memorable event and did change my life at least to an extent.

I reach Seoul and talk to Ji Eun about how much I will miss Suga. Ji Eun kept nodding to whatever I said, after ranting for two hours she finally gives up and smacks my head."Yah! Why did you hit me? I was already so sad. Such a bitch.""That's cuz my smart-ass best friend doesn't know that we have phones to text and call each other. You can always text him Seo Ah."

"Shit, you're right! I can text him but... what if he's busy. Idols are always so occupied. I don't think he would like to waste his time texting an unpopular model. I guess I'm just another girl.""Firstly, I'm always right. Secondly, just give it a try. What if he doesn't see you as just another model?""It's a 'what if' Ji Eun. It's not like he would have saved my number. Anyways, I'll give it a try."

Me: Hiii Yoongi!

Yoongi: Who is this?

Me: I'm Barbie. You've won the mega prize and will be awarded Barbie Bubble-gum flavored toothpaste that will last a lifetime.

Yoongi: Oh! I guess I'll pay you with red lace...

.

Me: Aish! You still remember that!

Yoongi: and I was just joking ofc I saved your number peanut!

Me: really??? I thought I was just another peanut in a jar filled with different nuts...

Yoongi: well, you are but... my nut jar surprisingly has only one nut and that's a peanut.

Me: Ahhhh... your pick-up lines...

Suga's POVI was texting Seo Ah and the last text saddened me. I guess I really need to move on stop expecting. She definitely wouldn't want to date an idol. I don't want to date anyone either, I have to concentrate on producing music and stop worrying about inconsequential things. I don't think I will have the time to even think about this once the shooting for my new song begins. Before switching off my phone I get a notification. Peanut: well... I thought we could...

Before I could reply she quickly deleted that text. Me: I saw that message so shut up and tell me what you were gonna sayPeanut: shit -_-Me: tell me quickly I need to go!Peanut: I thought we could... meet up?

My heart skipped a beat. I just gave myself a small pep talk about how I need to concentrate on non-trivial things and Seo Ah attacks me like this. Great. Taehyung suddenly enters my studio which caused me to jerk. My phone falls on the carpet, before I could reach it Taehyung picks it up and checks the phone. I command him to give it with an annoyed face. Yeontan circles my leg so, I bend down to carry him. Taehyung hands my phone and heads out of my studio. I check my phone to see if Seo Ah was still online.Me: I'm reporting you! Crazy sasaeng! WHAT??? I never typed this! Taehyung!!!!!