-Chapter 22: Not again!-

Suga's POV

I break the embrace while holding her hand tightly, a huge grin etched on her tear-stained face. I ask, "Seo Ah, I know it might be a little sudden but can you come with me to meet the other members? I'm sure they will be really happy to meet you. But let's not say that we're dating because they already think we are, and announcing something like that isn't necessary." She says with a chuckle, "Of course! I would love to meet them again and even if they did ask us, we can say that I'm your peanut and you're my lil meow meow."

We reach our dorm in twenty minutes. I open the door with my key and see everything on the floor, lights turned on, shoes flowing out of the shoe rack, food all over the couch, and this is the best part- I see Jungkook in a pigtail munching chips. I look at Seo Ah trying to control her laughter but miserably failing. Jungkook stares at me wide-eyed and tumbles down the couch. He rubs the back of his neck with a nervous smile.

"Oh! Yoongi hyung... you're early today... with a noona... want some chips?"

I glare at him while calling the rest of the members. Taehyung first comes down the stairs rubbing his eyes and plops on the couch without looking at me. Jimin comes with Namjoon, both wearing a serum sheet mask and two slices of cucumber covering their eyes. Jin and Hobi run towards the kitchen, each holding a ping-pong racket. "My toothpaste tastes better than your mint ice-cream!" Jin screams.

I clear my throat loudly and Jungkook wakes Taehyung up while smacking Jimin and Namjoon. Everyone looks at me and Seo Ah. They slowly walk towards the couch and sit with a not-my-mistake look. I sigh and gesture Seo Ah to sit with them.

She bows down and says, "I'm Lee Seo Ah, Yoongi's peanut-" I quickly run and close her mouth. Gosh! Everyone decides to torture the poor me today. I never knew she would actually say that. I thought it was supposed to be a joke. Huh! How am I gonna spend the rest of my life with a clueless peanut?

Hobi flashes a bright smile which was followed by Taehyung's boxy grin. I release my grip and say, "Everyone this is Lee Seo Ah, my co-actor and Seo Ah this is everyon- I mean BTS." Great now even I lose my senses.

They exchange greetings and start talking about the upcoming music video.

"So, how does it feel to work with Min Yoongi?" Namjoon asks.

"I'm glad I got a chance to work with him! I guess I need to thank Jung Hoseok for this opportunity," Seo Ah answers.

"Oh come on! We all know how talented you are. I hope Yoongi doesn't cause any trouble in the set," Hobi says.

Jimin and Taehyung burst out laughing and point at Namjoon and Jin hyung. Jimin starts singing, "It's gonna get you in trouble... ooh ooh..." Seo Ah bursts out laughing and covers her face. Namjoon says, "Please don't tell me you've heard our cover." She nods and continues, "My manager Ji Eun, listened to that song a million times so I had no option but to listen to it with her every midnight." All of us start laughing while Jin was glaring at Namjoon. "Yoongi hyung, both of you should go to your room and talk. I'll clean this mess," Jimin says. I nod and look at Namjoon wriggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile. Jin smacks his shoulder and retorts, "Yah! You had the same smirk when Mira had come to our house for the first time. And Jungkook I'm watching you, don't you dare ask Yoongi about which dress to wash and if Bang PD-nim calls, tell him that he's busy."

Seo Ah's POV

I enter his room, welcomed by the same manly cologne that killed me a million times. He looks at me with the same smirk he had when we were shooting the last scene for his music video. I quickly cross my arms and cover my stomach, he frowns at me.

"Yoongi don't you dare tickle me again! I won't be responsible for the consequences."

He starts laughing as he searches for something and says, "Seo Ah, I never expected this from you. Looks like you are the one who wants me to tickle you when I had no intention of doing that. You're such a dirty-minded peanut!"

Oh shit! Why am I Seo Ah, why am I alive? Aishhh... someone kill me. This is so embarrassing. Now, he thinks I'm desperate. Nooo!!! Why can't life be smooth and easy? Humans are interesting.

Ok, STOP I need to take my revenge and show him that he's the one with dirty thoughts. I sit on his bed with a sigh, he gets his guitar and sits next to me. His eyes were glued to mine and were not ready to look away any time soon, I avert my gaze and cup my cheeks. I turn towards him slowly just to check if he was still looking at me, and that cat was literally staring into my soul so deep with those thin intimidating eyes. I cough loudly covering my face with both my hands. He pulls one of my hand down and rubs my knuckles.

Dear God, please don't make me look like a tomato. I repeat PLEASE.

Yoongi chuckles while still holding onto my hand and says, "Seo Ah, you look like a tomato."

Seriously God? Let me count the number

people who DON'T torture me... 1...2...3...4...5...6... umm.... zero. Yes, no one lets me live peacefully.

"Seo Ah, do you want to learn how to play the guitar? I can teach you," he says with a gummy smile. He takes his phone out of his pocket and opens an app for the notes. Five minutes later, he hands the guitar to me and asks me to play it. I place my index finger on the fret and play each string individually. "Tch...tch... that's not how you do it. Place your ring finger on the fret, not the index," he says shaking his head.

"Yoongi-ssi, I've learned how to play the guitar when I was seven, you're just a beginner!"

He scrunches his nose and continues, "Seo Ah, you still haven't tuned the guitar. 'Spring Day' has a different tune."

Haw! I was the best guitar player in my elementary school! How is that I'm extremely successful in one thing- embarrassing the shit out of myself.

He picks his phone nonchalantly and presses the home button, "Hey Siri, play 'Spring Day' by BTS." Look at this conceited cat! I never told I was right! Trying to save myself, I lean towards him and snatch his phone from his veiny hand. He stares at me wide-eyed and screams, "Yah! Give my phone!" I stick my tongue out and move back towards the headboard of the huge bed. He sits on his knees and leans forward to take his phone. One of my legs was swinging down the bed and the other was folded next to his guitar. I slide the phone behind my back as he moves forward. A few seconds later, he was completely on top of me, with minimum distance between our bodies he crawls closer. My tiny frame locked between his strong arms and his knees close to my right thigh. He moves his head closer to mine, his sandy pink lips intoxicating my soul. This time, I close my eyes and deliberately move my head closer.

Suddenly, someone opens the door and stares at us with his huge doe eyes. Yoongi moves back abruptly and rubs the nape of his neck. I cover my face with one of the pillows and slowly move the pillow to look at the tall man peering at us. Jungkook's mouth was hanging open. Jin barges into the room and grabs Jungkook's arm, pulling him out of the room. Jin screams, "Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Jimin, throw him out with his banana milk." Jin takes a step back into Yoongi's room and says, "Sorry Seo Ah, Jungkook did the same thing when I was with Mira. Yoongi, continue whatever you were doing. Enjoy!"