-Epilogue-

Seo Ah's POV

(a few months later)

The warm sunlight filters through my eyelids, forcing me to open my eyes. I squirm and grumble, and turn away from the light to my left. I bury my face in the hard pillow with my eyes squeezed shut, trying to get in a few more minutes of sleep.

A few seconds later, I feel water moisture collect on my forehead, My sweat? Wait a sec, it didn't seem like it. It was from that pillow that I pulled super close to enjoy my cozy slumber without the slightest disturbance. Were pillows supposed to be that hard anyway??? I groggily open my eyes, because I'm pretty sure my pillow doesn't have superpowers to sprinkle water and wake me up.

The...pale ivory pillow was....SWEATING!? I pull my head back and see a too-handsome-to-be-real man sleeping next to me. I try getting up but his grip tightens and pulls me closer with just one hand around my waist. Yoongi was definitely strong, I was just a ball of yarn getting pushed and pulled by the mischievous cat.

That's when I come to and remember. Yoongi had come to my house yesterday to... I guess it's pretty obvious.

Ji Eun had moved into Dong Yeon's apartment as a welcome gift for the new member. She decided to keep mum about the new addition until I noticed her bump. Turns out I was right when I was joking about her having a bulged stomach after a few months the day we were talking about Dong Yeon's cabin. She was actually pregnant but she had decided to keep it a secret from me because she didn't want it to affect her career. Damn, I'm always right. Ok, maybe except when I screamed "Get in bitch!" that one time in Jeju, but hey! I wouldn't be here then would I?

Yoongi pulls me tighter and eliminates the smallest gap between our warm bodies. I had my new shoot today but this feeling of getting up with him in the morning and being engulfed by his strong body and his intoxicating cologne forced me to stay and enjoy the moment. I had stopped craving for food every morning like I used to before my Baskin Robbins shoot because the first thing I saw after waking up was Yoongi, which always made my day and he was my daily dose of serotonin.

I lay my chin on his hard torso and wrap my hands around his thin waist. He opens his eyes with a dopey smile etched on his milky face. Suddenly I hear someone entering the code for the door lock. The door clicks open and I hear a baby cry.

Yoongi groans as he gets up to see who it was. I pull his hand and run towards the kitchen, "Yoongi grab a frying pan! What if it's a thief?" I say. He just ignores me and leaves the kitchen. I sigh and grab two pans. I run to Yoongi and overtake him. "Yoongi I'll take care. I can't let anyone harm you," I whisper. We tiptoe to the living room and cautiously turn to see who it was.

"Woah what a scene, Suga a.k.a AgustD a.k.a Min Yoongi of BTS shirtless and I see a... human-sized house fly carrying two pans. Hmm... Reporter Park would love to see this," Ji Eun says.

Oh right, Ji Eun told me that she would pick me up for today's shoot with her new-born baby. She covers her eyes and heads out while shaking her head. "Seo Ah, I swear I might actually end up going to the jail for killing a not so responsible, highly dependent, lazy-ass, brain dead young model," she screams as she closes the door.

I look at Yoongi with an apologetic smile. Yoongi says with a sigh, "I'm changing your passcode, and don't you dare tell it to anyone, I swear I will kidnap you" and walks towards my room. I still have no clue how he's fine with me. If I had to date myself, I would end up killing myself or at least lock myself in a nut jar.

I check the time, 9:30 am!!! As usual, I had a morning shoot, as usual, I had woken up late, as usual, I cussed my brain, I mean peanut-sized brain. I take a shower as fast as I can and rush out of the washroom. I see the same huge figure that was sleeping in my room in Jeju a few months back. I see Yoongi.

I quickly wear something appealing and look at my reflection in the mirror while Yoongi gets up and searches for his shirt.

"Damn Ji Eun, I'm so hot. It's sad I still haven't found the fortunate one. The guy would probably be the luckiest to see such a hot mess like me half wet and wrapped in a towel," he mimics my voice with a silly smirk.

Those golden words were said by the one and only Lee Seo Ah. How can I ever forget these famous lines, I was the innocent mouse who decided to wake Mr. Lil Rawr Rawr.

I punch his chest and hiss at him. After looking at my reflection for a couple of seconds I rub my eyes and move closer to have a clear image of a purplish red bruise on my neck.

"Yoongi, why is there a hickey on my neck? And why is it new? And why is that I don't remember receiving one? And why is it that I see hickeys magically appearing in the morning every day?" I question.

"Seo Ah, you can use my concealer. Hiding hickeys is something both of us have mastered," he says with a mirthless smile.

"Yes, I need to use yours cuz I finished the whole container all thanks to a certain someone who enjoys painting- my body is the canvas and you're the brush painting hickeys. Wait a sec! But that doesn't explain how I receive them without my knowledg-" he cuts me and presses his lips against mine. He pulls back and I see a tomato in the mirror oh wait, it's me! The saga of seeing tomatoes and chilies in the mirror and realizing it's just my reflection will never end.

He grabs my bag, puts my phone inside it, and shoves it in my hand. He helps me take my red pumps out of the closet and pushes me out. "Bye! Text me once your shoot gets over. And tell Ji Eun to erase her memories," he whisper-shouts and shuts the door. That cat would probably continue working, working for Hypnos-the sleep god.

He suddenly opens the door and says, "Seo Ah, my concealer!" He grabs his coat and pulls me towards the parking lot.

He drives me to their dorm. He opens the door and seven pairs of eyes glare at us. I gulp and look at Yoongi. Namjoon beckons us in and explains the new proposal about Hobi tutoring a new upcoming idol.

"I don't know guys...Should I do it? I mean I have a lot of work for the group as well." Hobi says, a worried look on his face. Yoongi went inside, concerned for his dongsaeng and I followed. "What happened Hobi-ah?" Yoongi asked. Hobi explained to him how his good friend had asked him to train an upcoming idol in dance for the next 5 months. "Hobi-ah, what's on your mind?" Yoongi asked. "Ah...Hyung, I don't know. I really want to help her, but I want to concentrate on my mixtape."

"Hoseok, you should do what your heart says. I know you Hobi, and you're a very caring person. I'm sure the rest of the members would help you with your mixtape as much as possible." Mira says thoughtfully. "Of course we will Hobi! If that's your only concern then you should help her." Namjoon says with confidence and the rest of the members nod in agreement. "Of course Hobi-ah, we'll all help you! If you want to help the trainee you should." Yoongi adds in. "Thanks, Hyung, I think I'll do it!" J-Hope says with a cheerful smile. I grin at the bond between the members of BTS. They really would go to any extent to support each other. I walk towards Mira and sit next to her as a conversation blooms about our boyfriends and her next book which was to be a thriller.

Yoongi bids goodbye to the rest of the members and tells me to get in his car. He drops me to the set without the slightest annoyance.

I get out with my bag and shut the car door. He lowers the window and calls out my name.

"Seo Ah, don't forget to eat your lunch, and don't you dare strain yourself, and text me once you're done with the shoot, and call me in case you need anything and... umm... come to my studio," he says with a smirk. My heart skips a beat and my stomach flips after hearing the last few words. I try to cover the red tint on my cheeks and turn away. Before I could take a step forward he says, "Seo Ah... and... I love you."