-Chapter 18: Music Video Shoot-

Seo Ah's POV

I groggily open my eyes to look at Ji Eun standing with a pan in her hand.

"Seo Ah wake up! It's eight in the morning and your sleeping like a sloth, you've stained the sheets, I guess you're on your period. If you don't wake up now, I'm chucking this pan at you and might as well throw the fishbowl" she screams.

"What's with you and fishbowls? Don't worry I will clean this mess. Wait a sec! I'm supposed to be mad at you. Don't you remember what you did yesterday?"

"Seo Ah get a hold of yourself! It's eight in the morning and you shoot starts at nine!"

"The same prank again? I'm not falling for it this time Eun-ah. I still remember how you told the same thing on Christmas to wake me up just so that I can help you find your reindeer socks. By the way the whole of December I had nothing on my schedule."

She chucks her clothes at me and screams, "LEE SEO AH! I AM CALLING SUGA AND TELLING HIM THAT YOU REFUSE TO WAKE UP FOR HIS MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT"

That's when reality hits me hard and I tumble down the bed. I quickly take a shower and put on something appealing. I run out of my room and see Ji Eun eating a bar of dark chocolate. I look at her with my eyebrows raised. She scans me top to bottom and nods her head with satisfaction.

--------------------

"Hmm... teal-colored fuzzy sweater and beige tartan mini skirt. You look good Seo Ah! But... why did you get ready so early in the morning?" she asks as she points at the clock.

"Ji Eun you bitch! It's five in the morning! Why did you wake me up so early? Also, where's the pan you were talking about?"

"Calm down Seo Ah-ssi... take a deep breath and relax. I'm always here to help you. The thing is that I couldn't sleep because of my headache so I was kinda bored and decided to watch some drama. By drama I mean you."

I take a deep breath and try not to scream, my neighbors were already so done with Ji Eun singing 'Fire' at 1:00 am every day. Help you... those words escaped her mouth so smoothly and I was ready to break the pan, I mean her head. However I could never resent her, she did everything I asked her to- from checking on my parents every weekend to killing roaches with her expensive heels. She always supported me through my hard times and she's the sole reason why I'm standing here as a model. So, I was sweet enough and decided to chuck the water bottle instead.

I enter the set with Ji Eun and wait for others to arrive. I greet the director while my eyes were searching for Yoongi. Ji Eun returns from the director's office with the script sheets and carefully explains everything to me. As the director rose from his chair, he goes to the podium and announces,

"We're extremely sorry for the delay in our shoot. The female lead will be Lee Seo Ah and as everyone knows, she will be pairing with Min Yoongi. This song is about selfless love so we have decided that the music video will be about a love story between two entirely different characters, Lee Seo Ah will be an athlete, and Min Yoongi will be a singer. There will be three main scenes as the music video is pretty short and the trivial scenes will be filmed by other crew workers. One scene will be shot every day so, we can wrap up the production within three days. We will shoot the first scene today, it is about the athlete practicing for her upcoming marathon, and the singer who secretly likes her will be observing her from a distance. I hope everything is clear. I request everyone to pack their belongings and head towards the parking lot. Min Yoongi and Lee Seo Ah please take your costumes from the dressing room."

This was the first time I had listened to something so keenly. Even though he spoke for ten minutes straight, I surprisingly didn't grow restless and my brain cells actually cooperated for the first time. I ask Ji Eun to pack my props and tell her to wait for me. While I was searching for the dressing room, someone taps my shoulder. I see Suga with a white tee and a black mask.

"Are you searching for the dressing room?" he asks.

I nod my head and call Ji Eun to ask her where the new dressing room was. She says that the costumes were shifted to the director-nim's room so, I convey the message to Yoongi and walk with him towards the director's room. I see a tall wooden shelf in the corner. I walk towards it and stretch my hand to reach the last rack.

Suddenly I feel something hard pressed against the back of my head.

Before I could turn my head Yoongi leans closer and reaches for the costume. He was standing right behind me and was in no mood to move to the side. Me being a tiny puppy, I'm caged in his strong arms The rack's pretty tall so he has to lean closer and easily bridges the gap between us. I turn around slowly and try escaping out, that's when he raises both his arms and engulfs my tiny frame. I was now facing him and could feel his hot breath against my nose. I looked at him and my ignorant body refuses to move. Standing like a small statue between his muscular arms, I try pushing his chest.

His cologne's intoxicating- I know that if it goes on for any longer I can't be responsible for what happens next. Yoongi grabs the costume and his eyes narrow as they look into mine.

RIP my dear heart.

He says with a smirk, "You should be happy that you're short."

What was that supposed to mean? Before my peanut-sized brain could think about anything, he takes a step back and a cold breeze hits my face.