IMPORTANT

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you've all been well.

Unfortunately, I have bad news for my Wattpad readers.

I will not be posting anymore of this fic on Wattpad anymore. And here's why.

It has come to my attention that there is a copy-cat book of Always Will Be. It's titled "His Lover(gyutaro x reader)" by the author k3nma_fics

If you'd be so willing, you can take just a quick glance at their fic and compare it to mine. The similarities are quite obvious you won't have to dig deep whatsoever. Their plot line down to the very sequence of events in said plot line are just like my book with only very very VERY minimal changes made. They have stolen even exact phrasing of mine in some chapters. And if you'll see, they changed Yuna's name to "Yuno." 🙃

Yeah. And I tried to file a report with Wattpad on the issue but they don't seem to understand what the problem is lmfao.

k3nma_fics is even a fan of mine, I had a conversation with them via private messages back in May about my fic!!! And just so y'all know, I began writing Always Will Be on AO3 back in February of this year. Meaning, my fic predates theirs quite a bit. So make no mistake about who's fic is the original lol.

I feel extremely disrespected, not just by that author but also by Wattpad's lack of action on the matter. I put a LOT of my time and energy into making my fic be the experience that it is. The ORIGINAL experience that it is. And I do not take kindly to someone ripping off my ideas I've poured so much of myself into and running around with all the credit for MY ideas.

So no, I will not be posting here anymore. But I WILL continue to post on AO3 and Tumblr and I very much hope you'll follow me and my story over to my now preferred platforms.

Also, most importantly, I'm NOT going to entertain any arguments on the matter. Anyone with a brain can look at the two fics and see that theirs is a very poorly disguised copy of mine. And anyone coming to say different to me will be promptly deleted.

Anyway, thank you Wattpad. It was good while it lasted.