3- Kosmo

Kosmo opens her eyes. It's dark; she can't seem to see anything. There's a burning sensation in her forehead that pulses in a rhythmic pattern. She can't remember much, but she notices that there are chains clasping around her wrists, that left her skin feeling raw. She doesn't remember why she's here, either. She lifts her heavy-feeling head and blearily looks around her surroundings. 

The room is musty and extremely dusty; she somehow knew it was to be cleaned. That she was the one to clean it. She somehow knew that if she doesn't, she may get beat again. She isn't sure how, though, with her arms stuck. Maybe she was actually going to be punished for not cleaning it. She isn't sure; she can't remember. 

Just then, the door opens, and dust flies through the room, and she sneezes. She can barely see through the darkness and dust, but she can make out a dark figure. He sneers, and she shivers out of habit. 

Suddenly she remembers; she is in the Chamber, for misbehaving. She is a Slave, being forced to work for the Mages, and the Humans. She doesn't have a choice. Her family's all dead, anyways. 

What can she, an elf teen, do about it?  All she'd do is get in the way. 

So all she can say, for now, is, "I'm sorry."