Part 1

I thought you liked me.
Story by: Me♡
Spicynoodles angst

𝙈𝙆'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I decided that it was time for me to confess my feelings to..Red son! Because we've been friends for a while and we've been hanging out a lot recently! And I've kind of developed a crush on him..So, I'll try and tell him my feelings today, Once I came back from work.

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

Mk sighed after a long day of work, as he went back to his car and was about to drive back to the Noodle shop He saw Mei and Red son on a walk with each other, he didn't think about to much and just drove off then when he got back he asked Mr. Tang what was that all about. "Mr. Tang! Did Mei ever tell you where she was off to?.." Tang looked at Mk in an odd way and said, "Well..She said she was off on a Date, when I asked who, she said Red son." Mk's mouth dropped, he couldn't believe what he heard. Mei was the only one who knew he had a crush on Red son. Mk had nothing left to say he felt betrayed and just left the Noodle shop to walk to his apartment.

𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I felt bad for Mk, He seemed like he knew Red son for a while, and I knew that Mk loved him..Mei told me before she left..
𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒

Mei: "Hey Mr. Tang! I'm gonna go out somewhere with someone!"

Tang: "Oh! Where are you going?"

Mei: "I'm going on a Date!!"

Tang: "Wow! Who's the lucky person?"

Mei: "Red son!✨"

Tang: "! Oh..But doesn't Mk-"

Mei: "Yeah he does like him a lot! But He hasn't asked him out yet! So I kinda asked Red son out earlier and didn't tell Mk, Buuut! It's fine! He'll understand!✨"

[Mei left out the door. .]

Tang: "Oh dear..💧"

𝘌𝘕𝘋 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒...

𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I wanted to tell in a Nice way..but there was no good way to put it...I hope that everything ends up ok with Mk and he just gets over it or just ignores it....Hopefully.

𝙈𝙀𝙄'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I was walking around and talking with Red son, It was amazing! He was very embarrassed though, And I get it! It's his first date with someone and to be honest I was a bit nervous to. "So Red boy! What should we do now?" Red son's head perked up as he looked over to me, "Well...Uh Maybe we could just hang out at the park and just watch the sunset?" I smiled, "Sure! That would nice!" We then walked to the Park that was closer to us, The one near Mk's apartment! He wouldn't really mind I'm sure. So we sat on the bench and watched the sunset and the Moon rise above us both. "Wow...I never really looked at the sunset, Normally I just do my own thing..Ya know?" Red son laughed a little, "Yeah. I get it."

𝙈𝙆'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I just wanted rip my fucking heart out my chest after all of this. I just don't get it..But you know what, I don't care anymore I'm not going to care about any of that...If Mei is happy with her choice then..I'm happy. I noticed that tears were rolling down my face as I was talking to myself, I just ignored that and opened the door to my apartment, I looked out of my window to see that Mei and Red son were holding each other while looking at the sunset. This was just out of spite wasn't it? Was she there to rub it in my face? That she got Red before I did? I just looked away took off my jacket and laid face first onto my bed as I cried. I thought....He 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 me.

[𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿. . .]

((I'M STILL WORKING ON OTHER THINGS PLZ JUST GIVE ME TIME😭))