Part 4

Guilt.
Dragonfruit
Spicynoodles angst

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

PIF was walking through many parts of the house but couldn't find them. But the last place she hasn't checked was the garage. She thought Why would they be in there? Once she stepped foot into the garage she could smell the reek of blood, She then saw where the smell came from. From what seemed to be Mei's corpse, She was almost unrecognizable but Mk wasn't seen anywhere. PIF almost vomited at the sight but she was yet surprised, how could the Monkey Kid himself kill his own best friend? She then grabbed some cloth that was on a shelf and carried Mei in it to avoid getting the blood on her. She either had to dispose of the body or help revive her, which might take time. After a while she cleaned up the blood from the body and set her onto the couch still wrapped up in the cloth to avoid getting anything on the couch. Red son had left out his room to get materials and saw PIF with Mei. "M-Mother!? What happened?!.." He was shocked to see his partner laying lifeless on his own couch. "Some things have happened..That little thief he did this. But not to worry.. She will live, and be stronger." Red son couldn't believe what he heard, he was really pissed off and just left to go outside.

𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙊𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON THAT NOODLE BOY I'M GONNA KILL HIM. How could he, I'm kinda surprised.. How he could have the guts to even kill his own friend. But why. I wonder.. But no time to think, I HAVE to find that PEASANT.

𝙈𝙆'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

I had to find somewhere to hide, I couldn't believe I just did that. I killed Mei, I killed my own friend because of my own jealousy. What would the others think? What would Monkey King think?... God.. I really messed up.

𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑. . .

Mk was running until he bumped into Ellie and the others while they were gonna make their way to Red son's house. "Mk!? You're Okay!! I thought you-" she cut herself off noticing the remaining blood on his jacket and shirt. "Mk?.. What happened??" She had a worried tone of voice, Mk didn't know what to say he couldn't even try to lie, even if he wanted to no one would believe him, if he even tried to run away they wouldn't let him go until they got answers. So Mk just stood there silent and he was slightly shaking. Ellie got suspicious of him and decided to ask where Mei was. But again, no answer from him, Mk decided he was gonna try and walk past them but then Pigsy blocked the way. "Kid. Where is Mei?" He said with a bit of anger in his voice. Mk got more scared then he already was and just blurted out, "I KILLED HER! I FUCKING KILLED HER!!" sweat had appeared on him just standing there and scared for their response, they were all silent but he saw the Anger in their eyes when all of that spat out his mouth.

"YOU. . WHAT!?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KILLING OFF YOUR OWN FRIEND AND FOR WHAT? JUST TO HAVE THAT FUCKING DEMON TO YOURSELF?!" Pigsy yelled at Mk, Mk jumped at the sudden response, "No..I-" He was cut off by Pigsy. "YOU'RE A SICK FREAK. WHAT KIND OF PERSON EVEN ARE YOU? ARE YOU EVEN THE REAL MK? SHOW US WHO YOU REALLY ARE HUH!!?" Everything was silent until Ellie broke it. "Mk. Why. WHY!? HOW COULD YOU!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS, I THOUGHT YOU'D GET OVER IT! BUT I SEE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A HEARTLESS MONSTER." MK couldn't say a word the guilt. He felt it all close in onto him. He didn't even know what to feel. So he used the staff to get away, the others just made their way to DBK's castle to help Mei.

[TO BE CONTINUED. . .]

((SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT-ISH CUZ I GOT LAZY LOL))