What's Wrong?

Tamara's POV: Tayshaun Jason and Dreian went to get some fresh air and went to the park. And Ciara just went to start preparing the food when the kids come back cause I know they gonna be hungry as hell.

I was sitting on the couch watching a music channel when all of a sudden I heard a familiar name...

"Stay tuned ya'll we'll be back in a few but before we go I'm gonna burst if I don't get to day this! We all know the famous underdog Prodigy on the show next to talk about his up coming music video that is going to blow your mind!!"

... What music video.. I don't remember Craig telling me about this I mean even if he had to keep it confidential I would still know about it... I'm starting to get really worried and I really don't wanna over think this cause I don't want to get the wrong idea but i can't help it ...Craig hasn't been around much neither have we spoke much when he was...

"Alright what's with that face?" I turned to my left to see Kamar taking a seat next to me with a beer in his hand. "What face? And isn't it a little early to be drinking?" I said to him convincingly when heshook his head and left forward to get a good look at my face.

"I've known you since you were born don't try and pull the wool over my eyes, what's wrong?" Damn it kamal can see right through me since we got closer I can't hide anything from him he'll see right through it ...

Tamara: it's ... Craig.

Kamal: *gripping the beer bottle a little tighter* what about him?

Tamara: it's just... He's never around anymore.. the kids hardly get to see him...

Kamal: I know you love your babies but this is not about them. Stop stalling and tell me what's wrong.

Tamara: *sigh* ok I don't see him anymore.. when I do he spends it all with the kids and... *bows her head*

Kamal: what?

Tamara: I feel like he's hiding something from me?..

Kamal: YOU THINK HES CHEATING ON YOU!!??? *standing up*

Tamara: *pulls him back down* no! Craig. Would never do that. I just there's something he's not talking to me about.

Kamal: oh! Well good! But like what? *looking at her*

Tamara: *holds her head* I don't know..

Kamal: well the next time he's about talk to him about it .. or I will!

I was about to say something when I heard the front door open and the kids had just come back from the park then not a minute later ciara yelled that dinner was ready.

Kamal: Dont over think. Come on let's eat. *tapping her knee before getting up*