Sister Talk

Tamara’s POV: I woke up around 8 and I looked at the time jumping up realizing I didn’t make the boys breakfast remembering its Monday so I jumped up out of bed running downstairs to see the boys about to walk out the door with toast in their hands when they turned to me  before kissing me on a cheek each before Tayshaun said “don’t worry momma we got breakfast, left you some in the microwave.” I let out a smile as I ran my fingers through my hair “what about Zakia?” I said before they both hugged me and Jason spoke. “don’t worry mom, dad left a little later for work and he dropped her off.”

Jason pulled away smiling before grabbing his bag and running to the door. I turned to still see Tayshaun by my side. “momma you got the whole day to relax, promise me you will?” I couldn’t help but smile again before giving him a kiss on the head and he hugged me tight before he was out the door also and as soon as the door shut….I was alone. I went back upstairs to grab my phone and call Ciara, it was dialing as I walked back downstairs to the kitchen to warm up the plate in the microwave when she finally picked up.

*Phone Call*

Tamara: took you long enough

Ciara: hello to you sis!

Tamara: haha sorry I just woke up, hey.

Ciara: hiii how you doing?

Tamara: I’m good

Ciara: wait ..did you just say you just woke up?

Tamara: *sigh* yeah the boys had to make their own breakfast and craig even took Zakia to school. I dunno what got into me I was just so tired.

Ciara: ok. Now what’s the real reason?

Tamara: that is the reason!

Ciara: Tamara I know you inside and out, I’m not your sister for nothing, what’s bugging you?

Tamara:…..ok! well its craig..

Ciara: what bout Craig?

Tamara: well you know how he’s been working late and all I just feel there is something he isn’t telling me.

Ciara: YOU THINK HE’S CHEATING ON YOU!?

Tamara: WHAT! Hell No! i know he would never do that, I just… I get this feeling something has happened and he’s not telling me.

Ciara: so ask him sweetie.

Tamara: …. I don’t know if I can, what if I bring it up and he assumes I’m accusing him ….of cheating.

Ciara: then send him to me I’ll set him straight.

Tamara: thanks sis, so we still on for tomorrow?

Ciara: Tomorrow? I’m sorry tamz my head has just drawn a blank.

Tamara: *Laughs* hahaha don’t worry its ok. And all the kids have a day off school so we were all going to hang out at yours!

Ciara: oh yeah! Now I rememeber why I have so much food in my house! Yeah tomorrow is still on.

Tamara: ok good. I have no idea why they are giving all schools a day off when the week just started!

Ciara: I know it is so stupid I never had that when I was in school.

Tamara: neither did I, anyway I will be around about 12 or 1 because I can tell the  boys are gonna wanna sleep in for a while, they normally do that when their off so yeah.

Ciara: yeah I know Dreian does that as well but drake doesn’t really I mean he will sometimes but most of the time but he is normally wide awake by 10:30 so he can help me fix up the place.

Tamara: awww bless him, do you need me to bring something?

Ciara: no we’re good for now but I will let you know if there is anything you can do. Anyway I better start tiding up.

Tamara: are you sure you don’t need any help?

Ciara: no I’m fine, stop putting it off and get back to work.

Tamara: *grunts* yes maam!

Ciara: good! Catch you later hunny

Tamara: aww bye baby

Ciara: love you

Tamara: love you more

Ciara: I know you do.

Tamara: haha bye sis.

Ciara: bye sis

*End Of Phone Call*

3 comments and 5 Votes for more