Lotus Dragon Cookie

(C/F) Cookie panicked when they woke up in a place that was definitely not their boat.

Did Ananas Dragon find them?! Are they back with Pitaya Dragon?!

"Hey, take some deep breaths! We're not going to hurt you!" A Cookie beside them says, panic stricken. "We found you all soggy on the beach and brought you here to help dry you!"

As they look around they realize just how little danger they are in.

The whole room is just covered in herbs and various medicines, there are windows that reveal a quaint little town outside the house. There are no dragons here, by the looks of it.
They let out a sigh of relief for that last part.

"What happened to you?" The Cookie beside them asks, frowning, "The amount of scars you haven't isn't normal for any Cookie..."

"I don't think you'd believe me if I told you..." They sigh.

"That's alright, and you don't have to tell me; they've healed over and none appear to be of any concern—though if they had been treated better I doubt they would've scarred..." She frowns. "Oh, wait! Where are my manners? I'm Bellflower Cookie."

"...(C/F) Cookie." They nod in greeting, still nervous as to what might happen.

"I should probably go tell Ginseng Cookie you're awake..." Bellflower Cookie frowns. "He was very worried about you... A storm flung you from your boat into the ocean and we managed to fish you out, but your boat is now in pieces... sorry."

"No, that's ok. I have no reason to leave." (C/F) Cookie sighs, glad to be in a proper bed with actual Cookies.

"Feel free to rest while I'm gone." Bellflower Cookie waves goodbye from the doorway, "You definitely need it."

They nod. Their everything felt exhausted. They shut their eyes and let themself relax again.

"Ho ho... I see that they're still resting. Good! We should wait for them to awaken before we do anything more." A different voice says beside them.

"I'm not asleep." (C/F) Cookie says, keeping their eyes closed, "I'm just resting my eyes."

"Which is perfectly fine." Bellflower Cookie's voice pipes up cheerfully.

"Yes." The stranger, who is probably the Cookie Bellflower Cookie said she'd be getting, hums in agreement, "It will definitely take you some time for you to recover your strength. We would just like to ensure you're healing correctly, so would you mind sitting up?"

(C/F) Cookie opens their eyes and moves themself to a seated position.

The elderly stranger smiles and laughs as they tiredly look between Bellflower and him.
"I see your arms are feeling better already! That's wonderful! But that doesn't mean we can skip out on ensuring everything is just as it should be. Let me check your pulse first."

As Bellflower Cookie and Ginseng Cookie thoroughly check over (C/F) Cookie, they told them a bit more about the little town they washed up in, Herbville.
They were now inside the Lotus Paradise, an area ruled by the Blue Dragon—which really solidified to (C/F) Cookie how awful their luck is when it comes to dragons—who uses the life energy of others (primarily the Cookies there) to grant wishes. While the two were upset that the dragon was basically leeching off the Cookies, apparently that power is what sustains the Paradise, so there wasn't much they could do...

"Hmm... how would one make a wish?" (C/F) Cookie asks.

"Well during the wish festival we write them on lanterns and send them into the sky..." Bellflower Cookie frowns, "But why would you need a wish granted?"