Longan Dragon [old]

Longan Dragon gently ran their hand over the stone face of the Cookie. It looks as though they had been unknowingly sobbing as they searched for the Dragon Eye...

Such a drastic decision had to be because of the horrible treatment the others had given them... that Snake hadn't even left guards like they were instructed to to prevent this from happening.

Lychee Dragon had been sobbing in the dungeon until just a few minutes ago, but now they had gone back to the gates to meet whoever decided to impede upon Longan Dragon's plans.

The others should be here soon.
Longan Dragon just needed to wait a bit longer to awaken them. Waking them when all five dragons were present and willing to rip the world in half if it meant taking them for themself is a terrible idea.

But it hurt to see such a face stained with scars and tears...

The entire palace shakes and Longan Dragon quickly lifts the stone figure to prevent them from falling and shattering.

That must be them. They certainly could have arrived with a bit more politeness.

Longan Dragon lifts the statue and gently places it on the dragon's throne. If someone moves them they should expect to be erased from existence.
Ensuring the Cookie's statue is secure, Longan Dragon exits the palace.

What a waste of time. All that time protecting the foolish Snake only for them to keep Longan Dragon from far more important matters.
It doesn't matter now. Even if those wastes of flour are still running around, their fellow dragons are their top priority.

"The Lychee Dragon seems more... quiet than usual. I suspect you are the reason for that." They gaze at the three dragons before them.

"That dragon got in our way. Surely that fact wouldn't surprise you, given what happened in the days of old." The Lotus Dragon says coldly.

"To see our great kin stand side-by-side with those insignificant specks of grain called Cookies... You disappoint me." Longan Dragon replies, "And those aren't even our beloved..."

"Watch your words... I have never— wait..." The Ananas Dragon froze in their yelling, and the three share a look.

"Our beloved?!" The Pitaya Dragon questions, enraged.

"I am rather displeased by the condition I found them in... the scars you've left on them are unacceptable." Longan Dragon shakes their head.

"(C/F) Cookie..." The Lotus Dragon gasps.

Longan Dragon nods. "I wish to discuss how we will manage them in the new world. I'd have preferred the Lychee Dragon be here, but a consensus can be reached without them."

"Like there iss ANY way I am sharing them!" The Pitaya Dragon hisses.

"And how will you keep them intact when the four of us come hunting after them as well?" Longan Dragon asks.

"And how do you intend to keep them ALIVE after you destroyed all the civilizations that could possibly provide easy means to obtain sustenance for them?" The Lotus Dragon snaps back.

"Where are they now?" The Ananas Dragon yells.

"In the palace. I found them after the snake neglectfully forgot to place guards over them... by the time I reached them they were already stone." Longan Dragon says calmly.

The other three stare off in the direction the snake had gone, a newfound bloodlust in their eyes.

"We will get our revenge later." Longan Dragon says, "I have a proposition to make regarding their care."