Chapter 5

SO MANY VIEWS!!!! WOW! I'M SO HAPPY! THANKS YOU GUYS! YOU'VE GOT NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! 

Ps: So sorry about the long wait! Stupid writer's block!

"How were your other classes?" Astra asked Ethan as they walked home from school with Zack.

"Good. Could've been better. But good." Ethan replied.

"What do you mean?" Astra asked.

"I have science with Fynn Doyle." Ethan answered.

"Oh god." Fynn Doyle had been tormenting the twins for years, calling them freaks and murderers. 

"He saw him and said "You killed her." Zack said to Astra.

"Not now Zack." Ethan whispered. "Please."

Astra looked curiously at her best friend who mouthed:

"He called Ethan the r word."

"Oh." Astra mouthed back. Just then they stopped in front of the twins house. 

"See you later Z." Astra and Ethan called to Zack as they climbed the steps to their house.

"See you later A and E." Zack called as he walked to his own yard next door?

The twins entered the house and closed the door behind them. And we're greeted by beautiful and solemn piano music emanating from the living room. Cass was sitting at the piano, almost in a trace, her hands floating gracefully across the keys as she played her only original piece,  Amoureux d'une soeur. Astra and Ethan just stood there in the living room, entranced by Cass's music. As her hands finished the last verse, Astra and Ethan clapped, alerting Cass to their presence in the room. She turned around, her black hair flying around her face like the wind had swept through it. Her blue eyes fixated on her 13 year old brother and sister. 

"What are you two doing in here?" She asked. Well, more like she snapped. Cass had always been loyal to her siblings, trusting them, protecting them, loving them. But when you surprise her, watch your back.

"We got home from school and heard you playing." Ethan said.

"That's a really beautiful song." Astra added.

"Thanks." Cass smiled.